Dryden Road, Southey Green

The Stanton family were at 4 Dryden Road for a good 50 years

great folk 

janet lives with one of the lads i know been with him quite a few years,she was married before that to someone else i know, she got 2 kids! well they probably 30's.. her other halfs both bikers,i still see howard and a few lads that went in magnet, little geoff, hawkeye, jacko,

i nearly forgot my brother steve (ori)

Went to Southey school with a mate called Mick Pridmore he lived on Dryden but dont which number, also a girl called Janet Bell also lived on Dryden. Would love to know how they are doing now

2 hours ago, John St Clair said:

Went to Southey school with a mate called Mick Pridmore he lived on Dryden but dont which number, also a girl called Janet Bell also lived on Dryden. Would love to know how they are doing now

John St C.... I remember Mick Pridmore...he lived at  no.11. If I remember rightly I think he went off the rails slightly as a teenager. 

Do you remember the Jones family (Robert and Trevor) lived at no. 33 ?

Hi

Didnt know the Jones family as we lived on Palgrave until I left school in !966 I only knew Mick as we both went Southey green school

Used to knock about with a guy called Mick Dawson who lived on Crowder avenue

I dont know Mick Dawson .......

Magnet......I remember the landlord was Ted Catlin who played for Wednesday ! Happy days at Longley Lido !