Pharmacy Now Charging For Delivering Medication.

3 hours ago, catmiss said:

I tried Pharmacy to You and they were ok for a while but then decided to increase the packaging on my 2 inhalers so they would no longer fit through the letterbox.  I’d gone with them as getting to the chemist whilst working full time was difficult but retrieving the parcel from PO depot when I wasn’t in to accept it was even more problematic 

Would your next door neighbour take it in? 

14 hours ago, deej said:

Would your next door neighbour take it in? 

They work too, I do have a secure place to leave package but P2U insisted on signature for asthma inhalers! I was going to revert to collecting from Boots but given how Covid is going I’ll stay as I am in case I have to shield again

19 hours ago, catmiss said:

I tried Pharmacy to You and they were ok for a while but then decided to increase the packaging on my 2 inhalers so they would no longer fit through the letterbox.  I’d gone with them as getting to the chemist whilst working full time was difficult but retrieving the parcel from PO depot when I wasn’t in to accept it was even more problematic 

I'm surprised to read you had complications with P2U.

Been using them for over 2 years and never once had any problems.
I even had a delivery a couple of months back where they put 8 boxes of medication (4 months supply) in one large card envelope/flat packaging for me, which I didn't expect, especially since my doctors authorised for one month! Probably because it was during the peak of lockdown and they were trying to minimise the postal deliveries.

Did you ever contact P2U to explain about the inhaler packaging? They must have certainly not been made aware or even had chance to look at it. More surprised they'd request a signature, even for neighbours. Hope you can get a solution that works best for you.

3 hours ago, catmiss said:

They work too, I do have a secure place to leave package but P2U insisted on signature for asthma inhalers! I was going to revert to collecting from Boots but given how Covid is going I’ll stay as I am in case I have to shield again

I have inhalers delivered & i dont sign for them. 

16 hours ago, deej said:

I have inhalers delivered & i dont sign for them. 

I’be been using Boots online during lockdown and apart from initial delays due to demand it’s been ok, delivered in shoe box size and no signature needed. Regular PO worker will leave in safe place