We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Click here for details.

What Would You Ban?

Every company that thinks that 'Extra long' trousers for women are a 32" inside leg!  I've got short legs for a tall woman, and even my legs are longer than that.  I have relatives who are shorter than me who take a 37" inside leg- that's proper extra long!

And hand in hand with that one, every company that thinks that they are offering a full range of height fittings just by making trouser legs a bit longer.  Does it not occur to them that people with longer legs also tend to have longer arms and longer bodies? 

Riotous protests  (ok with peaceful ones)

Disposable face masks - or rather the people who chuck them around as litter in public places when they take them off!  The main cause  of litter in the streets on buses/trains etc used to be takeaway food containers - but now it's these damn disposable face masks. If we have to wear these horrible things, it's much more economical and environmentally friendly to use a washable version that can be used over and over again.

People who put their feet on the seats on public transport.

People who talk really loudly on their mobile phones.

Courier vans who don't deliver,  and the drivers who have a bad attitude/service

Celebrities who publicise that theve suffered from mental health problems just to get themselves in the news, and when you read their story it happened 10 or more years ago.

Tie wraps 😠

I bought a pair of scissors and spent a couple of hours trying to get them out of the packaging. They were held in by three thick plastic ties. If only I'd had a pair of sharp scissors to cut them free!

I would make it illegal to have babies and toddlers ears pierced.

It's about mature choices isn't it Francy?

Sexy clothes on under-age kids