Direct Cars Near Crystal Peaks

Anyone know if I'm right in thinking hat they don't negotiate on the advertised selling price of their cars?

I'm sure years ago I heard that their policy was they don't negotiate, as their cars were priced reasonably anyway.

Or are they just like any other car showroom where haggling is the norm?

Bought 2 cars from them,  they don't haggle on price  but  sometimes a bit on part ex value

I would be far more concerned about the quality of the cars they are selling and any guarantees and warenties

Yes think they buy all cars abroad and that can affect any re-sale value 

Guest busdriver1
28 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Yes think they buy all cars abroad and that can affect any re-sale value 

Most of their cars come from fleet sales from company's like hire car companies. As far as I know none are imports. Most of them would be left hand drive so of little use here.

i am a disabled driver and get my car via disability ,they change them every three years and you can get a great deal many under 20,000 miles and been well maintained

they never repair a tyre always a new one even on a small punture,well serviced and only 3 years old,if they have any of them thats had no expense spared and well maintained with low milage due to the type of owners ,most garaged all there life,grab one they always are in good nick,but i dont know if they sell them ,i know the automatic only garage at heeley does them,dont know if you can grab a ex disability car direct,best of luck

8 hours ago, Bigal1 said:

I would be far more concerned about the quality of the cars they are selling and any guarantees and warenties

Well obviously, but then theres the issue of price.

Edited by WarPig

On 31/08/2020 at 10:26, Bigal1 said:

Bought 3 cars from them and never had issues with any. 

7 hours ago, mark1867 said:

Bought 3 cars from them and never had issues with any. 

Are their prices negotiable, or fixed price?

29 minutes ago, WarPig said:

Are their prices negotiable, or fixed price?

Looked at a car about this time last year. Didn't like what I drove (not their fault) but felt there might be some wiggle room, and as an earlier poster said they were prepared to move on part ex. 

However, these are challenging times and I'd defo have a haggle. 

I've spoken to my neighbour, an ex employee of Direct Cars. He says they rarely move on price but the cars are prepared to a really high standard. 

11 hours ago, kevvy said:

I've spoken to my neighbour, an ex employee of Direct Cars. He says they rarely move on price but the cars are prepared to a really high standard. 

Thanks kevvy