Train Ticket MacHine At Chapeltown Station

I must confess; I didn't pay!  I often went to London for TU conferences and meetings but the union paid the fare!  The tickets were bought at the ticket office, Midland Station.

You select add to basket and it takes you to payments. I don't need to use trains any more because I lost my job thanks to whoever's in charge of timetables and services, apparently they are short staffed and tourists are more important than people trying to get to and from work so my lines last service is at 8.40pm from Dreadohall instead of 10.40 but I was supposed to finish at 10pm , my ex employer is not sympathetic or flexible so I was sacked.i doubt the new timetable is going to be a full one even though they have put the old services in as back on. I can't get a job where I live,  nothing but non existent jobs advertised by agencies and brick walls so I face losing my home too.