Historic Google Earth Images Required

I have a civil case going on and I need someone computer Savvy who can do me images of a site in Sheffield from between 2001 to 2019.

It is a right of way case where I’m defending myself against a family member and I have an injunction hearing on Wednesday 26th August at 10 am so time is limited. Anyone who can help me please get in touch.

i would like 2 images per year downloading onto a usb, I will pay for your time.

thanks in advance

All depends if there are images of the area you need, on the years/dates you need, drop me a PM with a link to the pinned location on google maps and I can take a look how far back it goes, and what years it has etc...

2001-2009 imagery, if it exists, is unlikely to have the resolution needed to prove anything was there/wasn't there unless it was bigger than a house, and very brightly coloured. Good luck!

Couldn't you get such information from the land registry? 

Try contacting this group in Sheffield that look after Public Rights of Way to see if they can advise: https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/roads-pavements/prow 

The Public Rights of Way group looks after public footpaths, bridleways, restricted byways and byways open to all traffic across the city, as well as large areas of access land. Our paths are a mixture of rural, woodland, open space, moorland, river corridors urban fringe and some urban and are mainly sign posted with their recorded status from the roadside.

Our responsibilities include:

• maintaining paths, signs, stiles, gates, bridges, overgrowth, surfaces
  • protecting your rights to use Public Rights of Way
  • definitive map and Statement
  • closing and diverting paths temporarily or permanently
  • claimed paths are well used paths not recorded as public
  • adopt a path – volunteers help look after paths
  • open access (Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000)
  • statutory registers relating to the definitive map
  • Local Access Forum advises us on countryside access matters

Going by Google Maps, I live in a field!

It probably takes a while to update the whole planet, I'll let them off this time!

How often do they update, or has it stopped now?