Owls Opening Fixtures 20/21

A difficult start to the season for Wednesday, Cardiff away, Watford at home, Bristol away and starting on minus 12 points at the moment.

And looking the following fixtures, it could well be December before we achieve a total of five or six points!

lets have faith,we have monk at the helm,his back room staff and his squad that hes chosen to buy or keep,so no excuces from now,still think we needed a top manager.

8 hours ago, iansheff said:

A difficult start to the season for Wednesday, Cardiff away, Watford at home, Bristol away and starting on minus 12 points at the moment.

I hope that's Bristol City and not Bristol Rovers in case the Owls had been relegated as punishment while I slept.

Last time Wednesday kicked a season off in wales,they got promoted and went the first 16 games unbeaten,love to think it was an omen,alas that side want 12 points down,and it was a team with barely any weakspots

bookies make us owls 2nd favourites to go down at 5/2 which is short odds,2nd only to wycombe,cannot believe that we can go from one of  the favourites to go up in recent times,mr monk arrives and were certs to go down,do i dare put my annual £5 on them going up?

51 minutes ago, bassett one said:

bookies make us owls 2nd favourites to go down at 5/2 which is short odds,2nd only to wycombe,cannot believe that we can go from one of  the favourites to go up in recent times,mr monk arrives and were certs to go down,do i dare put my annual £5 on them going up?

It's not monks fault we're second favourites to go down, starting on minus 12 is why we are one of the favourites to go down and that's down to the chairman. We can only get on with it but not an easy start.

I'd save your fiver this season 🙂

yes i think i will put it on brentford to go up in any of the 1st 3,fancy stoke as well,but it seems a very competitive year with middlesbrough,cardiff,forrest all claiming to be there,pity we cannot spend as we want,we should do the wolves way and loan players,but could we even afford that and i doubt monk could get the players anyway,we need a top manager to get us up

Morning guys 

Yes l feel for ye must be hard seeing ye -12 lm sure you will pick up enough points to stay up lm guessing 16th place if results go your way.

As for us well lm not sure lack of new recruits worrys me and this stupid dont like the area so not signing is pathetic...Well according local paper ..

New shirts got so here we go again l see xmas period for the owls game again...

Cheers

Wish ye well in ye quest for survival guys

hi mooks,hope you are keeping well,i think you will be fine with your manager,at least you know they will give 500% every game or there out,you have a top man,he will sort it,he will find some players,maybe from somewhere youve never heard of but he will sort it,all the best

16 hours ago, bassett one said:

hi mooks,hope you are keeping well,i think you will be fine with your manager,at least you know they will give 500% every game or there out,you have a top man,he will sort it,he will find some players,maybe from somewhere youve never heard of but he will sort it,all the best

Cheers bud and hope you are keeping well too....Hope ye right first game watford away on sky should be a good test see if the passion is there...

Shrewsbury banana skin on friday at home...

Havent won at home this year...

Got my home shirt coming today so all ready for this well different season ahead...

Cheers