South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

3 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

How am I weird for noting that the KFC has re-opened? If they had made it flats, it wouldn't have re-opened again and the public would have lost prime retail space.

I was replying to post #1087 - no mention of KFC in there.

2 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I still see fearmongering posts from the government popping up on Facebook (I won't post them here , as I don't want to give them the publicity).

Tell us which Government FB account is doing so then, and we can go and take a look.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Tell us which Government FB account is doing so then, and we can go and take a look.

👍 I fear you'll be waiting a long time, or get a reply along the lines of 'I can't - security'

EDIT - see above for an even 'better' escape clause.

Edited by RollingJ

4 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

That is giving them publicity. The less people read their nonsense the better. Surely you know that the fearmongering is still going on.

Thats a poor cop out.

Tell you what, PM me the name of a Government FB account that is still doing it.

Right OK, PM received, with a link to the FB page of a organisation that isnt a national government,

Well done.

No thank you, I need to nip out and buy some tin foil.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

No thank you, I need to nip out and buy some tin foil.

Don't worry Amazon has you covered. There is even one for your Cat.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

👍 I fear you'll be waiting a long time, or get a reply along the lines of 'I can't - security'

EDIT - see above for an even 'better' escape clause.

Would now be a good time to mention I used to hold an advanced level of security clearance above the common citizen & on occasion spoke with serving government ministers directly regarding certain issues they were having whilst in my former employment.....

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Would now be a good time to mention I used to hold an advanced level of security clearance above the common citizen & on occasion spoke with serving government ministers directly regarding certain issues they were having whilst in my former employment.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Probably not - someone would probably come along and say they were in daily contact with the head of MI5/MI6/ FBI.😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Probably not - someone would probably come along and say they were in daily contact with the head of MI5/MI6/ FBI.😂

Sadly said clearance has now been revoked. It's not like I had access to official secrets or anything although my current employer got a call from the government when they submitted my details for a background check which gave the poor lass in HR a bit of a shock :hihi:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Resident said:

Sadly said clearance has now been revoked. It's not like I had access to official secrets or anything although my current employer got a call from the government when they submitted my details for a background check which gave the poor lass in HR a bit of a shock :hihi:

I bet she didn't expect that.😃

20 hours ago, LovePotion said:

I still see fearmongering posts from the government popping up on Facebook (I won't post them here , as I don't want to give them the publicity).

What kind of fantasy world are you living in? You are not giving publicity to someone you are verifying a statement  with evidence - in theory but far more likely that this is another flight of fancy