South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

5 hours ago, Martin C said:

Thankfully.  Will hopefully deter the spiceheads/general lowlife

No, they will probably somehow, managed to get concession bus passes. 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

No, they will probably somehow, managed to get concession bus passes. 

On what basis?

So everyone on spice is an amputee?

If they have a genuine disability its fair enough, the reason "they like a bit of the spice" isnt reason alone to get a concessionary bus pass now is it?

Edited by HeHasRisen

So not all, glad we cleared that up.

I am sure some of them are probably Pieces too. And some may be gay.

Never mind that, I am more worried that an able bodied spice user, famously the most cognitive and functioning members of society, is somehow going to organise himself a concessionary bus pass in order to sit on a circular bus route all day.

It clearly must be an issue or @Baron99 wouldnt have brought it up.

4 minutes ago, LovePotion said:

I think the city centre bus should link the railway station. Surely with the massive forecourt they could find space for a bus stop. That would be advantageous over walking to the bus station or further, especially with suitcases etc. 

I may be wrong here - it is a while since I looked at the proposed route, but I think it does - eventually.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Never mind that, I am more worried that an able bodied spice user, famously the most cognitive and functioning members of society, is somehow going to organise himself a concessionary bus pass in order to sit on a circular bus route all day.

It clearly must be an issue or @Baron99 wouldnt have brought it up.

You really don’t live in the real world do you 

• Like 1

It's like having my own stalker this, its great. Although he does run away from threads when he gets proven wrong, like that Kate Josephs one.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

It's like having my own stalker this, its great. Although he does run away from threads when he gets proven wrong, like that Kate Josephs one.

What does that have to do with the improvement of Yorkshire's buses?

Get back on topic and I opened a special topic for you in the get bored section.

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

No running away here . Has that debacle been sorted yet ?

Looks like this 'fantastic idea' is still nowhere near even provisioned for -  so far as I could see on Friday, nothings changed, apart  from the removal of the plastic pigs from the H. L. Brown area. https://sheffnews.com/news/new-shuttle-bus-set-to-provide-free-travel-around-sheffield-city-centre 

Edited by RollingJ

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Looks like this 'fantastic idea' is still nowhere near even provisioned for -  so far as I could see on Friday, nothings changed, apart  from the removal of the plastic pigs from the H. L. Brown area. https://sheffnews.com/news/new-shuttle-bus-set-to-provide-free-travel-around-sheffield-city-centre 

Its like the fantastic idea of cabins on the Fargate which was supposed to open in June