South Yorkshire Bus Service Needs Improvement

Guest busdriver1
3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Currently sat 100 yards away 😀 and yes , not part of any route 

Had passengers on and 4 injured. No further comment from me until the obvious investigation has been made. 

13 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

Had passengers on and 4 injured. No further comment from me until the obvious investigation has been made. 

Saw 4 ambulances and cops there. Shocked to hear of  passengers on board  . 

The Freebee Bus is to make a come back in Sheffield City centre later this year & priority is to be given to buses on Arundel Gate. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/business/new-road-in-sheffield-city-centre-for-shuttle-bus-set-to-launch-this-summer-3707106

I

Edited by Baron99

Guest busdriver1
40 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

The Freebee Bus is to make a come back in Sheffield City centre later this year & priority is to be given to buses on Arundel Gate. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/business/new-road-in-sheffield-city-centre-for-shuttle-bus-set-to-launch-this-summer-3707106

I

well we have evidence of how SCC manage bus priorities so lets wait and see.

Guest busdriver1
48 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

The Freebee Bus is to make a come back in Sheffield City centre later this year

A freebee ? but tickets needed and fares charged.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I

Bet this does not happen as reported 

MS is planning to close its store on Farghate, unfortunate but no surprise to me.

Sheffield city buses will be some sick council cat trying to catch its own tail.

Bus is not going to save this city centre they would get better results there when using this money giving people free gas cylinders while shopping there.

No that (h) was not a typo.

Edited by dutch

I didnt think M&S had announced which 32 stores were closing. Have you got a link to the news about the Fargate branch closing please?

Edited by HeHasRisen

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I didnt think M&S had announced which 32 stores were closing. Have you got a link to the news about the Fargate branch closing please?

They haven't named any stores yet.

Some folk are just making inferences from the announced intent to move away from multi-storey, city-centre stores towards edge of town sites with parking.

There will be exceptions ... e g. Oxford Street.

1 hour ago, cgksheff said:

They haven't named any stores yet.

Some folk are just making inferences from the announced intent to move away from multi-storey, city-centre stores towards edge of town sites with parking.

There will be exceptions ... e g. Oxford Street.

Really meant to say that development of city centre is going downhill and a free city bus will at this moment not bring that back up again. 

Maybe we should open a separate topic for MS and hope it will not be the fargate one that will close. I still used it yesterday and happy its there.

Guest busdriver1
7 hours ago, dutch said:

Really meant to say that development of city centre is going downhill and a free city bus will at this moment not bring that back up again.

We are not getting a FREE city centre bus. Fares will be charged

1 hour ago, busdriver1 said:

We are not getting a FREE city centre bus. Fares will be charged

Thankfully.  Will hopefully deter the spiceheads/general lowlife