Jeremy Vine Will Have To Watch His Job.

Jeremy Vine has been absent from his morning chat show for a couple of weeks.His place has been taken by Ann Diamond who is doing a much better job of it.She is much more cheerful and pleasant than Jeremy and she does give the people who phone in a chance to talk, whereas Jeremy often interrupts and cuts them off.She is well worth considering for a permanent job.

41 minutes ago, ivan edake said:

Jeremy Vine has been absent from his morning chat show for a couple of weeks.His place has been taken by Ann Diamond who is doing a much better job of it.She is much more cheerful and pleasant than Jeremy and she does give the people who phone in a chance to talk, whereas Jeremy often interrupts and cuts them off.She is well worth considering for a permanent job.

I'm quite sure a banana could do a better job than Jeremy vine. The very definition of robbing a living.

I haven't watched the programme since Jeremy Vine took over from Matthew Wright,  he talks too much,  can't say I'd watch Anne Diamond either since she advertised Ryvita (?)  which she credited with her weight loss and didn't say she'd had a gastric band fitted,  same as Fern Britton 

He will probably just be on Summer holiday like other presenters.

one of the reasons I no longer click on Radio 2. Cannot stand the man. Nowt at all like his brother Tim.

11 hours ago, pattricia said:

He will probably just be on Summer holiday like other presenters.

He won’t just give a job up like that, 

4 hours ago, smithy266 said:

one of the reasons I no longer click on Radio 2. Cannot stand the man. Nowt at all like his brother Tim.

His brother is even worse, supposed to be a Comedian, completely unfunny, neither of them deserve to be on telly, :roll:

23 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

His brother is even worse, supposed to be a Comedian, completely unfunny, neither of them deserve to be on telly, :roll:

Yes, I agree that his brother is worse than him.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

Yes, I agree that his brother is worse than him.

Its true what tinfoil said, Jeremy Vine is robbing a living and theres loads more like him on TV these days, the standard of entertainment is poor.   :roll:

Maybe Alex Belfield's  swipes at Jeremy Vine and vice versa are having some effect at the BBC?

Check out " Alex Belfield BBC Jeremy Vine & The Convict " on You Tube. It's one of many on there and very entertaining to hear Alex's views on Mr. Vine although be warned, his language is often... shall we say colourful.  

19 hours ago, Terraplane said:

Maybe Alex Belfield's  swipes at Jeremy Vine and vice versa are having some effect at the BBC?

Check out " Alex Belfield BBC Jeremy Vine & The Convict " on You Tube. It's one of many on there and very entertaining to hear Alex's views on Mr. Vine although be warned, his language is often... shall we say colourful.  

Who is Alex Belfield ?

Alex Belfield is a radio presenter and journalist.

You'll find most of his videos by Googling Celebrity Radio or Voice of Reason both on YouTube.

He's put one on today about the Covid situation titled " This has to stop. Kung Flu at it's lowest for 20 weeks." 

As well as an ongoing spat with Jeremy Vine about £1000 Vine allegedly took from the BBC for a booze up he's advocating the public stop paying their tv licences, his reasons are interesting on " BBC exclusive. 915,343 cancel tv licence " which he broadcast on 3rd August.

You'll get a  different angle on things on his videos but, as I said in my initial post, his language can be offensive to some.