New To Touring

How do. This has probably been posted a good few times but. . .  my little family have bought a tourer. Its fully kitted out and ready to go. We just need some ideas for local sites to visit as we get used to - and build up our knowledge of touring. We want to keep fairly local, so we are looking at Derbyshire, Lincoln and North Yorkshire. We have a 6 year so some kind local attractions would help to keep him entertained. Electric and water pitches are requirements too. 
Any general advice would be a bonus too. Things we may need that we have missed and tips whilst towing.

Thanks for reading 👍🏼

Hi, my hubby and myself are new to caravan tourIng. We bought a two birth first then upgraded to a four birth. I joined pitch up and also camping uk. Free to join and theres loads of info on there.  You can put in search for sites and lots come up.. We have been on six nice breaks for three nights a time. We only go when hubby off work.  Enjoy your time. Hope this lockdown thing gets aorted do we can go off on pur travels again soon.  Take care.

The Grouse & Claret at near Bakewell is nice and has a playground. Yo can get the bus into Bakewell right outside the site.

We had a long weekend at Clumber Park site a couple of weeks ago and that's nice also. You'll need to join the caravan club for that one.

There are quite a few around Ashbourne.