Hello Again.

Not been on the forum for years, so thought I would say a quick HELLO again.  Whilst I don’t live in Sheffield, it’s played a big part in my life for many years and it’s my city of choice.  Oh, and Pete McKee has made me a Honorary Yorkshireman/lady. 

A bit slower in typing these days due to issues with my brain and hand ... but Siri helps me out.  

Am very anti hunt and love Greece ... That’s  probably the only two interesting things about me. 

21 hours ago, Saffy said:

Not been on the forum for years, so thought I would say a quick HELLO again.  Whilst I don’t live in Sheffield, it’s played a big part in my life for many years and it’s my city of choice.  Oh, and Pete McKee has made me a Honorary Yorkshireman/lady. 

A bit slower in typing these days due to issues with my brain and hand ... but Siri helps me out.  

Am very anti hunt and love Greece ... That’s  probably the only two interesting things about me. 

Hello  - I remember you from days of old :)

2 hours ago, Agent Orange said:

Hello  - I remember you from days of old :)

Ha!  From the old days ... yes, I remember you too!   Hi :)

Hello to an unmistakable avatar  from another 2003'er -we're getting to be an endangered species.

21 hours ago, Saffy said:

Ha!  From the old days ... yes, I remember you too!   Hi :)

Hi!  I am glad someone does :D

17 hours ago, Longcol said:

Hello to an unmistakable avatar  from another 2003'er -we're getting to be an endangered species.

The class of 2003.  Wow - 17 years since registering on here.  That really does make me feel old :(

On 18/08/2020 at 15:03, Agent Orange said:

Hi!  I am glad someone does :D

The class of 2003.  Wow - 17 years since registering on here.  That really does make me feel old :(

Maybe we should have a Class of 2003 / who's still posting reunion - naturally online so we're socially distanced.

In which case I'll get the first round in ..........................

Hi Saffy- remember me?  :) Hope you are all ok, i do keep an eye out for M when i visit the big blue shop in sheffield- not sure if he still works there!

Heh !  Hello all ... of course I remember you Scott!  How are you doing now?    Yes 2003 ... long time ago now. 

Hiya,

I remember you from days gone by. I'm only an occasional poster nowadays but still like to put my oar in about Tories, Trump and pubs.

Seeing these posts made me wonder how many of the "old posters" are still around but, maybe like myself only posting when it feels safe to do so!

I joined SF in 2005 and posted frequently usually about Sheffield history/family research, never got involved in political squabbles etc.

I also enjoyed the whimsical posts of folk like jabberwocky, Chairboy,  Alcoblog and our dear departed Rossyrooney, their posts would make me laugh out loud.

I was never banned or received a warning, it was all good clean fun and banter.

Nowadays I look on here first thing in the morning and at times during the day but, I rarely post, it's all too political and controversial, I need light heartedness and friendliness in these hard times not fighting about who's right about left or right wing, colour, religion etc.

So, all in all, how many SF long standing members are still around but, don't post?

Regards,

Duffems