We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

Teenager In Wheelchair Mugged For Phone Outside Tesco On West Street

Posted (edited)

Just read the article below about a disabled young woman who was robbed of her mobile phone whilst in her wheelchair outside Tesco on West Street waiting for her carer. What kind of person can do something as low as stealing from a defenceless young woman? It says there is no cctv outside Tesco, hopefully the street cameras will have picked the person up.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-wheelchair-mugged-phone-waited-22521569

Edited by iansheff

The lowest of the low !

Posted (edited)

Sickening,  whoever did that should be ashamed of his/herself,  picking on anyone vulnerable is bad enough but someone in a wheelchair is more of an easy target,  makes me wonder what sort of upbringing people have had that would do such a thing,  shameful

Edited by cressida

Posted (edited)

There’s all sorts  of horrible things happening in Sheffield recently such as a dog being shot with a shot gun on Abbeydale road stabbings  and shootings and spice zombies all over.

Edited by *Wallace*

7 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

There’s all sorts  of horrible things happening in Sheffield recently such as a dog being shot with a shot gun on Abbeydale road stabbings  and shootings and spice zombies all over.

I blame the Government. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Halibut said:

I blame the Government. 

I blame the individuals carrying out these acts - you are responsible for your actions - no-one else.

And you would blame the government if you sneezed.:wink:

Edited by RollingJ
Added line.

Posted (edited)

Now a man was waving a shot gun at people in a petrol station on City Road I’ve heard police shot at him near the select and save.

Edited by *Wallace*

4 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Now a man was waving a shot gun at people in a petrol station on City Road I’ve heard police shot at him near the select and save.

When did this allegedly happen? 

Oh it happened alright it was yesterday police shot him with a button round apparently he took a petrol can to the till the lady asked him to keep a distance because he didn’t have a mask on he went nuts pulled the shotgun and wrecked the shop part.

44 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Oh it happened alright it was yesterday police shot him with a button round apparently he took a petrol can to the till the lady asked him to keep a distance because he didn’t have a mask on he went nuts pulled the shotgun and wrecked the shop part.

Lol. Baton round.

Posted (edited)

Whilst there are definitely scumbags around, remember that vast majority of people are decent human beings.

Within hours of the story breaking, members of the public had raised enough money to get Ella a new phone with the extra money going to charity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-53751672

Edited by whiteowl

Unfortunately the police did not use live rounds so now we will have to pay the cost of keeping him in food and lodging for a few months before he is released to further his antisocial behaviour