Chey Dunkley Signs

Sounds like just what's needed at the back, hopefully won't disappoint but still need at least another 4 signings.

Huge gamble,not played since feb due to a really nasty broken leg,think it was a double fracture as well,dont wanna dampen anyones expectations,but on the wigan forum its said that since his injury,theyve conceeded far less goals and really tightened up at the back........

From what Ive seen of CD,mostly in his time at Oxford,looked very composed and comfortable on the ball,good in the air,and a strong tackler,though he may take less risks now due to that injury,time will tell,has decent pace and can pass well especially over distance.

If Venancio comes back on a free,as is rumoured  wed look a lot more solid at the back,plus it looks like their trying to lower the wage bill and streamline losses

Oh right, sounds about right then for us😂. I read the vernaccio rumour, I'd rather him sign than this one so hopefully we can get him in aswell, still well short in numbers and quality though

Reminds me of the sort of signing the Blades were making wheen we last got relegated from the Championship. Nyron Nosworthy... *shudder*

its fine signing freebies,but quality always wins and thats rarely free i can assure you,we need a top goal scorer or several average goal scorers,now thats the difficult one and with norwich with big cash and the basis of a already proven promotion side,brentford another top side and many others with cash and minus 12 points it aint going to be easy and other teams with top managers,but the new back team could be his saviour ,but i will still put my fiver on the owls to go up as normal,with brentford ,norwich and another,last year i had the owls,west brom and leeds,so i won cash.

Depends on the free signing, there looks to be a few decent punts about this window, especially in midfield. Jurys out on this one by sounds of it but will at least be useful at set pieces even if he can't defend🙂

correct on that one ,and put him next to the post as the legend big jack always said use basic and work from there,we could make summit of him i hope,but we need a very top number 9 and 10