Freeview Via Wifi

I have a TV in a room where to where there is no aerial socket.

Is it possible to get a device which will give me all the freeview chanels but via wifi, and connects to the TV via HDMI?

Thanks

I use a HDhomerun, that needs wired network and an aerial lead but t doesn't matter where it is, as long as the network goes to your router/WiFi. I don't know if HDHomerun do an app for TVs, so have a read up, I mainly use it on tablets and PCs. Other options would be a TV stick but the apps are normally all SD and tend to look a bit nasty...or they did the last time I looked.

Depending where you live an indoor aerial might work. I've NEVER got one to work properly!

Get an ariel point put in not worth  the agro 

you could use a now tv box but it will just be the apps for all the normal channels.

Yes, it can be done quite easily.

New or second hand firestick (2nd generation) and a freeview app from the play store or Amazon's equivalent.

If you have Google Chromecast (Home) on smart phone you could try this solution:

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2017/05/how-to-stream-freeview-on-google-chromecast/