The Labour Party - Part 2

Oh the irony of calling Jeremy Coryn anti-semitic. Never has a man done more to support minorities.

And Ecconoob's little list is actually quite correct. Whether he believes it or not is of no interest.

I've heard all the slurs, but never the reports of what the anti- semitic 'faction' have actually done to so upset Jews to the extent that merits all the bad press and hounding of JC. The politically astute Jews I've talked to don't know either. That's got to tell you something. 

Maybe instead we should attack the Tory party for the massive damage they've done to the poor and vulnerable minority over the last 10years, or their racism against Muslims....

JC fan girl 😍

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The politically astute Jews I've talked to don't know either. That's got to tell you something. 

Yeah - you don’t know that many Jewish people.

22 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I've heard all the slurs, but never the reports of what the anti- semitic 'faction' have actually done to so upset Jews to the extent that merits all the bad press and hounding of JC. The politically astute Jews I've talked to don't know either. 

I don’t know if you’ve heard, Anna, but there’s been a big investigation into this. They’ve written a 130 page report about it.

If you read it and think a bit, maybe you’ll understand that which you and your “politically astute “ Jewish acquaintances have not grasped yet.

8 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I dislike Corbyn and all what he stands for but I don't think he did anything wrong today regarding his comments that have resulted in him being suspended. 

He could have accepted the report. He didn’t. So that’s why he’s suspended. 

He’s done it on purpose, of course.

2 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Or, he is just that stupid.

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Lane said:

Or, he is just that stupid.

I was hoping otherwise😎

It does give him a nice point of difference with Starmer.

6 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Aside from the Labour party, does any other organisation have a problem with antisemetism?

I guess many churches suffer attacks, but surely Muslims have it worse, there are more of them and we have the terrorism.

8 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Has he said he hasnt accepted the report?

48 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Maybe instead we should attack the Tory party for the massive damage they've done to the poor and vulnerable minority over the last 10years, or their racism against Muslims....

JC fan girl 😍

Hey everyone, nevermind all this Anti Semitism nonsense.....look!!! Tories.....

8 minutes ago, West 77 said:

He said he believed antisemitism had been exaggerated in the Labour Party. Why should that result in him being suspended? He also condemned antisemitism.  It would make more sense for the Labour Party to suspend him for his poor leadership and poor policies during his time as Labour Party leader than his comments he made today regarding the report. 

Good post.  Will annoy both those that support Corbyn and those that don’t.

33 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Has he said he hasnt accepted the report?

He has, unfortunately.

It is just as easy to ask google as it is to ask Tom.

38 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Aside from the Labour party, does any other organisation have a problem with antisemetism?

I guess many churches suffer attacks, but surely Muslims have it worse, there are more of them and we have the terrorism.

It would be nice to see the Tories getting the same treatment over their islamophobia issues.

27 minutes ago, West 77 said:

He said he believed antisemitism had been exaggerated in the Labour Party. Why should that result in him being suspended? He also condemned antisemitism.  It would make more sense for the Labour Party to suspend him for his poor leadership and poor policies during his time as Labour Party leader than his comments he made today regarding the report. 

its pretty strange, the ex leader of the party is suspended for saying antisemitism in the party had been exaggerated,  but people like John Mann who openly swore at other Labour MP 's is not, it would almost appear as if they had it in for their leader, one that has fought all forms of racism all his life i may add