The Labour Party - Part 2

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

The usual grandstanding when let's face it, they all will not really give a damn when they are all back home eating their avocado on toast watching t.v in their large warm houses.

Makes me wonder what Bundy's been doing,  whilst dodging bullets,  to help matters along.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Makes me wonder what Bundy's been doing,  whilst dodging bullets,  to help matters along.

What would you like me to do, and pray tell, what have you been doing that is different from myself apart from being all sanctmonious online?

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What would you like me to do, and pray tell, what have you been doing that is different from myself apart from being all sanctmonious online?

:thumbsup:

BBC summed it up perfectly and what we all knew

MPs approved a Labour Party call for an "immediate humanitarian ceasefire" following hours of debate which saw SNP MPs walk out of the Commons

However last night's vote has no effect on UK policy and still less on the situation on the ground in Gaza

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

From day one,  I've been urging, trying to persuade and arguing that there should be a lasting resolution found in the middle east so that the killing stops permanently.

Whilst you and your fellow warmongers,  have been whipping up the excitement and encouraging more bloodshed with your various calls for more violence.

I have said,  even before Oct 7 happened that Israel must be stopped from stealing and occupying their neighbours land and that both nations should be made, by International Law enforcement

and supervision to live,   and allow their neighbours to live, in peace and safety. 

Britain holds the most responsibility for the situation down there by awarding land that was not ours to award and then walking away when it should have been internationally policed.

I also claim to be morally much more superior than you are,  so I don't have to pretend.  I'm a lover of peace whilst you are happy to see bloodshed on a large scale if the blood comes from people you don't like.

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

BBC summed it up perfectly and what we all knew

Correct  -  just  UK politicians playing pre-election politics whilst pretending they care about the middle east.

If they did care about the middle east,  they would have done something months ago.

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

From day one,  I've been urging, trying to persuade and arguing that there should be a lasting resolution found in the middle east so that the killing stops permanently.

Whilst you and your fellow warmongers,  have been whipping up the excitement and encouraging more bloodshed with your various calls for more violence.

I have said,  even before Oct 7 happened that Israel must be stopped from stealing and occupying their neighbours land and that both nations should be made, by International Law enforcement

and supervision to live,   and allow their neighbours to live, in peace and safety. 

Britain holds the most responsibility for the situation down there by awarding land that was not ours to award and then walking away when it should have been internationally policed.

I also claim to be morally much more superior than you are,  so I don't have to pretend.  I'm a lover of peace whilst you are happy to see bloodshed on a large scale if the blood comes from people you don't like.

But what have you actually done differently from me?

Simple question.

Edited by Al Bundy

Just now, Al Bundy said:

But what have you actually done differently from me?

Simple question.

Not spread hatred and encouragement of violence. 

Simple answer.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not spread hatred and encouragement of violence. 

Simple answer.

So, basically nothing apart from pressing a few buttons on a keyboard.

Wow.

Our hero.

🥰

Just now, Al Bundy said:

So, basically nothing apart from pressing a few buttons on a keyboard.

Wow.

Our hero.

🥰

I did once,  sign up to go and defend our land   -  did you ?

Bundy signed up to insult, women,  Muslims,  Asylum seekers, or anyone at the bottom of the pile.

You've done nothing but sneer your way through life. 

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I did once,  sign up to go and defend our land   -  did you ?

Bundy signed up to insult, women,  Muslims,  Asylum seekers, or anyone at the bottom of the pile.

You've done nothing but sneer your way through life. 

My hero.

🥰