The Labour Party - Part 2

42 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Look, I really hate moderating such nuanced and sensitive subjects like this so let most things go in these types of threads.

But, there are lines and saying you are 'heartened by anti-semitism' is one of them and is bordering on a hate crime in itself and won't be allowed.

In that case,   I DEPLORE   the rise in anti-Semitism and wonder when Israel is going to comply with International Law in an attempt to stop further spread of such.

Does the forum believe in law & order and in observing International Law  and does the forum believe in the mass killing of women and children ?

8 hours ago, peak4 said:

But now being used again within Labour by some factions within Labour to remove other Labour members; JLM this time.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/14/starmer-councillors-meeting-israel-comments-azhar-ali-rochdale-labour

Remember the Joan Ryan stuff
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/1/12/uk-israel-funding-spin-trips-as-it-smears-critics

I wonder how long it will be before some of the more left wing MPs such as Zara Sultana get de-selected before the next election

I agree that the weaponisation is also being used within the Labour party to try and cull the left wing of the party.

If they achieve their objective, there will be no Labour party at all and just two versions of the Conservative party.

If that were to carry on,   I would probably vote Conservative to teach Labour a good lesson.

We need many more like Zara Sultana and most definitely not less.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

In that case,   I DEPLORE   the rise in anti-Semitism and wonder when Israel is going to comply with International Law in an attempt to stop further spread of such.

Does the forum believe in law & order and in observing International Law  and does the forum believe in the mass killing of women and children ?

You are still trying to justify the rise in anti-semitism.  You need to take a break from posting on the subject of Israel.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

It isn't about 'the forum'. It is about humanity.

I do get your frustrations. I personally feel Israel has taken a long-awaited opportunity of reacting to outrageous and unforgivable aggression by Hamas, has overstepped and created a humanitarian disaster bordering on genocide - which I personally feel they should be called out on, and all other influential nations do what they can to interject and bring about a solution to the crisis.

I wouldn't ever blame all Jewish people, shout at someone in the street about it or even be 'heartened by a rise in anti-Semitism' because of it.

Saying things like that undermines any argument against what Israel are doing, and even just thinking it shows a lack of objectivity at the very best.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You said it .

21 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Nicki Cambell has been accused on this mornings radio 5 live of being a Lord Haw Haw for the BBC .

He was running a programme that was highlighting the alarming  rise in Anti Semitism in the UK .

A listener actually text him saying that he was using his radio show to show support for Israel .

These people who are spreading this hate (inc on this forum)  Must be stopped .

Do you mean that we should close our eyes to the alarming rise in anti-Semitism and pretend that it's not happening ?

By all means,  stop people who are spreading hate but don't try and close down all debate regarding why it's happening in the first place.

You have not answered El Cid's question about    "what do you think has caused this"  rise in anti-Semitism ?   

I just wish you two would get a room - if you want to have an argument between yourselves, start another topic so others don't have to wade through your stuff to get to posts which actually reference what this one is actually about.

Just now, cuttsie said:

You said it .

Why is there rising  anti-Semitism ?

You keep saying that rising numbers of people are full of hatred  WHY ? 

Why do you think it is right to break International Law ?

Why do you think it's right to kill women and children   ( but not Israeli women and children )?

Some proper debate and some proper answers would be nice    4 questions for you there.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Do you mean that we should close our eyes to the alarming rise in anti-Semitism and pretend that it's not happening ?

By all means,  stop people who are spreading hate but don't try and close down all debate regarding why it's happening in the first place.

You have not answered El Cid's question about    "what do you think has caused this"  rise in anti-Semitism ?   

What caused it in Germany in the 30's   . A hatred of Jewish people is the answer .  Nowt else,   just big gobs spouting at a minority ,a easy target , It makes them feel good despite their own sad lives , They are usually the ones strutting about at any demo available or gobbing of in a tap room . 

The problem is the weak minded listen to them , The uniforms are provided , the goose step , and  then the final solution .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I just wish you two would get a room - if you want to have an argument between yourselves, start another topic so others don't have to wade through your stuff to get to posts which actually reference what this one is actually about.

Hard luck.   I answer the posts which people put to me.

I've said my piece so it's up to cuttsie.

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Its about the Labour  party . who are being accused of being pro Jewish ?????? and pro Israel in case you have not noticed 

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

What caused it in Germany in the 30's   . A hatred of Jewish people is the answer .  Nowt else,   just big gobs spouting at a minority ,a easy target , It makes them feel good despite their own sad lives , They are usually the ones strutting about at any demo available or gobbing of in a tap room . 

The problem is the weak minded listen to them , The uniforms are provided , the goose step , and  then the final solution .

Rolling J is complaining that this subject is on the wrong thread,  which it is so move over to the correct one and I will answer your delusions.