The Labour Party - Part 2

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

I never wanted Boris Johnson to be removed as PM.  

Enough said!

29 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Apparently Labour are disowning the Labour candidate in Rochdale.

It's a real headache for Labour, but frankly I'm glad that they've effectively withdrawn the whip from him. What he said was dreadful.

It's a pity it took them so long to take action.  They probably thought they could brazen it out with the feeble, 'Oh its too late to replace him' line. 

28 minutes ago, Axe said:

It is weak leader leadership from Keir Starmer that it took so long to make the decision.  More evidence that Keir Starmer is unfit to ever become prime minister. 

It is.  Especially as he's set his stall out to root out anti-Semitism. 

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Another own goal from the jellyfish man. 

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I’d have thought you’d appreciate some weak leadership after Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and Sunak.

He can still stand as an independent candidate so he'll get in through the Muslim vote, which is why Labour selected him but their cunning plan has backfired.

Now here's the other dilemma.  

Ali is still a Labour Lancashire county councillor and the leader of the Labour group on the council.

It take it, he's now been officially stood down, (at least pending further investigation) , from these roles by the Labour hierarchy? 

6 minutes ago, despritdan said:

He can still stand as an independent candidate so he'll get in through the Muslim vote, which is why Labour selected him but their cunning plan has backfired.

The Labour party need to withdraw all new Muslim candidates from standing in by elections and the general election to attempt to make amends.  I fear the damage is irreversible and the Labour party need  a change of leadership in order  to minimise the magnitude of their defeat in the general election. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I hope you get him back as your leader Westy. I’ve reached the conclusion that Boris Johnson is not a human being, but is in fact a replicant sent from the future to destroy the Conservative Party.

We dont need Johnson to do that, we have Liz Truss, she certainly is a non-human!

1 hour ago, Axe said:

The Labour party need to withdraw all new Muslim candidates from standing in by elections and the general election to attempt to make amends.  I fear the damage is irreversible and the Labour party need  a change of leadership in order  to minimise the magnitude of their defeat in the general election. 

Says the one who has watched his own favourite party crumble and turn to dust before his very eyes.

I'm sure that Labour won't be asking your advice when your road map leads to oblivion.

Roll on the GE.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You need a brain transplant.

The proposed Labour MP  Azar Ali  in   Rochdale has been thrown out of the party for Anti Semitism , 

He claimed Israel had supported   the attack that happened on Oct 7th last year .

The Attack that has caused thousands to die in the war that has followed .

This is just another example of certain people hiding behind  a political party to stir up hate against the Jewish people int he UK  ,

It has happened before in Europe and these people who spout this hate should be jailed for a very long time .