The Labour Party - Part 2

10 minutes ago, carosio said:

It's more "realistic" than urging a ceasfire (whatever you think that might mean), and secondly, no I don't think the Israelis should have illegally encroached on land considered not theirs. It is "unrealistic to expect them to do nothing after the sadistic attack from Hamas.

But you expected Palestinians to do nothing after more than 70 years of attacks and occupation ?   What's the difference ?

And it is not land  "considered not theirs"   it is land that  WAS NOT THEIRS,  which the UN has ordered them to vacate many time and have been ignored.

Are you thinking of letting your next door neighbour steal half your garden and then half your house ?   He will be pleased.

It will only be ended by a fair and lawful political agreement which is overseen and enforced.

That's the only way we could get peace in Northern Ireland.   That's what I call realistic.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Surprise,  Surprise,   that is the price they must pay for being absolutely useless for 13 years.  Would you prefer that we all gave hem a clap for their incompetence ?     Won't happen.

Bit boring now .

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

But you expected Palestinians to do nothing after more than 70 years of attacks and occupation ?   What's the difference ?

And it is not land  "considered not theirs"   it is land that  WAS NOT THEIRS,  which the UN has ordered them to vacate many time and have been ignored.

Are you thinking of letting your next door neighbour steal half your garden and then half your house ?   He will be pleased.

I won't challenge you on the history, I'm not qualified to do that, but I don't think I would hack off my neighbour's children' heads and then set fire to them and then film the savagery, even the Natzis didn't go that far.

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Surprise,  Surprise,   that is the price they must pay for being absolutely useless for 13 years.  Would you prefer that we all gave hem a clap for their incompetence ?     Won't happen.

Who's Hem?

21 minutes ago, Blimp said:

Who's Hem?

21 minutes ago, Blimp said:

Who's Hem?

Figure it out unless you're as hopeless as Them

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Figure it out unless you're as hopeless as Them

I don't get it! I may need to grind my organ to clear my mind

Gaza is in Israel

The Israelis allowed Palestinians to live there

But they still weren't happy

I guess we'll see how many will still want to live in Gaza when Israel is finished with it 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Gaza is in Israel

I guess we'll see how many will still want to live in Gaza when Israel is finished with it 

It’s not.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Gaza is in Israel

That's big of the Israelis :rolleyes: , putting them it what has been defined as a prison .

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Bridget Phillipson on Question Time tonight . I wonder how long it will take her to  say "thirteen years" ?  I reckon three minutes . Would anyone else like a guess ? 

Jacob Rees Mogg is on for the Tories tonight....I don't think it'll take him that long to do his haunted Victorial pencil panto act.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

That's big of the Israelis :rolleyes: , putting them it what has been defined as a prison .

Not really a prison was it

People living lives, going to work and having children at an extraordinary rate 

Anyway.....once they crush HAMAS they'll allow everyone to leave so they can go live on a more enlightened part of the world like Saudi or Iran

They'll love it there 

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Gaza is in Israel

Do you homework lad

I don't like getting into details with you because you have difficulty keeping up.

The land was originally in 1948,  carved up into Israel and Palestine.

The Palestinian land which Israel claims now is NOT Israel but Palestine which Israel has stolen.

Makes no difference anyway because Israel will not stop terrorists by bombing.

They are surrounded by people they regard as enemies and there are millions of them.

Their nukes are useless unless they want to blow themselves up too.

It would make sense to have a political solution when Nazi Netanyahu finally does the right thing for both the people of Israel,  and the people of Palestine.