The Labour Party - Part 2

Can say its not linked to the Labour Party considering he's an independent MP now but given his previous "our friends in Hamas" comment its interesting to see JC refuse to condemn them. Also interesting to see who is still controlling and speaking for him. At least McClusky would say what Jeremy refused to (yes its Piers but a good interview)

2 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

Can say its not linked to the Labour Party considering he's an independent MP now but given his previous "our friends in Hamas" comment its interesting to see JC refuse to condemn them. Also interesting to see who is still controlling and speaking for him. At least McClusky would say what Jeremy refused to (yes its Piers but a good interview)

The interview told us everything we needed to now about the left, Corbyn, the Labour party and it's followers 

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The interview told us everything we needed to now about the left, Corbyn, the Labour party and it's followers 

Whilst you tell us all that we need to know about a certain section of our society

36 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Whilst you tell us all that we need to know about a certain section of our society

Yeah what's that then? 

It's unrealistic to call for a 'ceasefire'  (have a fireside chat over a cup of coffee with Hamas?) The Israelis are absolutely intent on pursuing their objective in destroying the tunnels and the Hamas operatives. Urging them to take as much care as possible to avoid civilian casualties would be more realistic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carosio said:

It's unrealistic to call for a 'ceasefire'  (have a fireside chat over a cup of coffee with Hamas?) The Israelis are absolutely intent on pursuing their objective in destroying the tunnels and the Hamas operatives. Urging them to take as much care as possible to avoid civilian casualties would be more realistic.

And you think it's   "realistic"  urging Israel to take care to avoid civilian casualties.

Do you also think it's  "realistic"  that Israel should expect to invade the country next door and steal land, farms and homes from Palestinians to give them to Jewish (invader) settlers for over 70 years ?

7 hours ago, Axe said:

The Hamas terrorists have made it clear they are not interested in a cease fire. It is ludicrous for Israel to agree to a one sided cease fire. Those calling for a cease fire are terrorist sympathisers such as John McDonnell a well known supporter of both Hamas and the IRA.

spot on

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

And you think it's   "realistic"  urging Israel to take care to avoid civilian casualties.

Do you also think it's  "realistic"  that Israel should expect to invade the country next door and steal land, farms and homes from Palestinians to give them to Jewish (invader) settlers for over 70 years ?

And do you think that Hamas will do a ceasefire? and if they did agree do you think they would stick to it? - to both questions is a big NO, now, Grind away Organ

Edited by Blimp

Bridget Phillipson on Question Time tonight . I wonder how long it will take her to  say "thirteen years" ?  I reckon three minutes . Would anyone else like a guess ? 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Bridget Phillipson on Question Time tonight . I wonder how long it will take her to  say "thirteen years" ?  I reckon three minutes . Would anyone else like a guess ? 

I expect within the first 10 words

4 hours ago, carosio said:

I think people were calling for peace, throughout the entire thirty years of the troubles in Northern Ireland, the fact that it was unrealistic in the first twenty nine years is irrelevant.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

It's more "realistic" than urging a ceasfire (whatever you think that might mean), and secondly, no I don't think the Israelis should have illegally encroached on land considered not theirs. It is "unrealistic to expect them to do nothing after the sadistic attack from Hamas.

1 hour ago, Blimp said:

I expect within the first 10 words

Surprise,  Surprise,   that is the price they must pay for being absolutely useless for 13 years.  Would you prefer that we all gave hem a clap for their incompetence ?     Won't happen.