The Labour Party - Part 2

47 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm not a Labour member, so I won't be making them accountable for anything.

As for how long I will blame the Tories, that depends on how quickly Labour, should they get into power, can make up for the wasted years.

It was only a couple of days ago that Oliver Dowden was complaining about the public finances when they came into power 13 years ago. Didn't see you on here complaining about that, nor did Dowden have very much to say when it was put to him that the public finances are in a much worse state now than in 2010.

I won't vote Tory again in the next election 

Does that answer your question? 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

I won't vote Tory again in the next election 

Does that answer your question? 

I didn't ask any questions.

I simply tried to answer yours.

I can't make them accountable anymore than any voter can. But I can voice my opinions on here, and when I felt the last Labour government got it wrong, I said so.

But the Tories can't have it both ways. They can't make cheap shots about Labour buggering up the public finances when they were dealing with the financial crisis in 2008 - then when another crisis the cause of which was outside their control happens in the shape of Covid, say "we didn't cause this".

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I didn't ask any questions.

I simply tried to answer yours.

I can't make them accountable anymore than any voter can. But I can voice my opinions on here, and when I felt the last Labour government got it wrong, I said so.

But the Tories can't have it both ways. They can't make cheap shots about Labour buggering up the public finances when they were dealing with the financial crisis in 2008 - then when another crisis the cause of which was outside their control happens in the shape of Covid, say "we didn't cause this".

Most people will vote Labour for change or to give the Tories a bloody nose to tell them to get their sh*t together 

That's the difference between the left and the right

The left will vote for a really bad party just because they are left

The right will vote for the best party that can get the job done 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Most people will vote Labour for change or to give the Tories a bloody nose to tell them to get their sh*t together 

So that's how we managed to get 13 years of the worst governments that this country has ever seen ?

Well done the righties  -  hope you're proud of your good judgement.

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I just think that's total nonsense, and your bias is showing through. People vote for a variety of reasons.

Look at the spate of by elections we've had recently, where there have been huge swings to Labour and the Liberal Democrats.

Even in those by elections, a significant amount of people still voted Tory. Now surely you must acknowledge that there aren't many people saying that this, and the previous Government especially is anything other than really 'really bad'.

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

So that's how we managed to get 13 years of the worst governments that this country has ever seen ?

Well done the righties  -  hope you're proud of your good judgement.

Yeah we didn't vote for a party that was worse than the Tories

You should hang your head in shame at how badly you f*cked up the only opposition party in UK 

13 years of bad government is your fault

Labour was so bad that the red wall voted Tory in huge numbers

And the fact that you can't even see it is quite amusing 

18 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You should hang your head in shame at how badly you f*cked up the only opposition party in UK 

So the last 13 years is all the fault of the opposition parties, and people who voted for opposition parties?

"The party of personal responsibility" whose supporters and members don't demonstrate personal responsibility themselves.

Sure the many in the so called 'red wall' voted Tory because they wanted their Brexit. How's that going? 

Speaking of amusing and turkeys voting for Christmas - have a laugh at this:

Former 'red wall' areas could lose millions in council funding review | Local government | The Guardian

‚ÄėRed wall‚Äô seats could lose ¬£300m social care cash to Tory shires (thetimes.co.uk)

And judging by recent by elections Tories are losing their 'blue wall' seats as welL. Ha ha ha.

Edited by Mister M

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So the last 13 years is all the fault of the opposition parties, and people who voted for opposition parties?

"The party of personal responsibility" whose supporters and members don't demonstrate personal responsibility themselves.

Sure the many in the so called 'red wall' voted Tory because they wanted their Brexit. How's that going? 

Speaking of amusing and turkeys voting for Christmas - have a laugh at this:

Former 'red wall' areas could lose millions in council funding review | Local government | The Guardian

‚ÄėRed wall‚Äô seats could lose ¬£300m social care cash to Tory shires (thetimes.co.uk)

And judging by recent by elections Tories are losing their 'blue wall' seats as welL. Ha ha ha.

Brexit is going well actually...considering 48% of the country wanted it to fail 

Weren't we all meant to be starving and cold by now? 

I bet you are so disappointed that we aren't 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Brexit is going well actually...considering 48% of the country wanted it to fail 

Weren't we all meant to be starving and cold by now? 

I bet you are so disappointed that we aren't 

The governments own figures say you are a liar.         check with the Office for National Statistics.

Makes a change from me having to say it.

Working hard today again ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Stupid man,  You know full well that I'm not a Labour voter.

Perhaps you memory doesn't work   -   like yourself.

Enjoying all those imaginary flights ?

You're good at dreaming  I'll give you that.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Stupid man,  You know full well that I'm not a Labour voter.

Perhaps you memory doesn't work   -   like yourself.

Enjoying all those imaginary flights ?

You're good at dreaming  I'll give you that.

Who do you vote for?

Just priming this thread up ready for action later . Took me ages to find it .