The Labour Party - Part 2

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No answer then  .

Hackey,

Your booked in for a Photo Shoot at 10-45pm. Late cancellation...

Get your kit off, and get a wiggle on 🏋️‍♂️

49 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hackey,

Your booked in for a Photo Shoot at 10-45pm. Late cancellation...

Get your kit off, and get a wiggle on 🏋️‍♂️

Cheers mucka but got my jamas on at minute and need at bit of time to pump up . Bit more notice would be welcomed :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, sibon said:

Stop being an idiot.

If you have a point, maybe you'd like to make it.

Ok , will stop being an idiot for a while. Why are you diverting from talking about Labours John Bercow?

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ok , will stop being an idiot for a while. Why are you diverting from talking about Labours John Bercow?

It's beyond desperate to try and criticise Labour because Bercow did bad things when he was a member of the Tory party. Especially as Labour suspended him when the report came out whilst the Tories have not suspended others for similar things. If Bercow had remained in the Tories he is unlikely to have been suspended from the party.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Cheers mucka but got my jamas on at minute and need at bit of time to pump up . Bit more notice would be welcomed :thumbsup:

I'm not. Bercow is clearly a very unpleasant person and I'm pleased he's been sorted.

Patel and Johnson have been subjected to similar enquiries and have got away with it. I think we should all pause a bit and have a think. The PM and the Home Sec are far more important than an ex-speaker. They need holding to account.

16 minutes ago, sibon said:

I'm not. Bercow is clearly a very unpleasant person and I'm pleased he's been sorted.

Patel and Johnson have been subjected to similar enquiries and have got away with it. I think we should all pause a bit and have a think. The PM and the Home Sec are far more important than an ex-speaker. They need holding to account.

And I think they will be , when I don’t know 

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Bercow hasn't been a Tory since he took on the role of speaker. It's doubtful he was ever really a Tory in the first place. His wife isn't even a Tory. 

He was a Tory MP all the time he was speaker. He might not have been a Tory you approved of but you don't get to decide the criteria for being a member of the party. The fact that he was involved enough with the party to be one of it's MPs for over a decade shows he was more of a Tory that you are. How are his wife's political views relevant?

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's a fact when any MP takes on the role of speaker they are obliged to become politically neutral.  It's a fact the main political parties don't stand a candidate against the sitting speaker of the house in general elections.  I'd say that given the fact  Bercow's wife is a member of the Labour party and he decided to join them recently her political views are most certainly relevant to the discussion. Maybe if Bercow had chosen a decent respectable lady to become his wife then he wouldn't have turned into the monster speaker of the house he became which led to his outrageous dishonest behaviour during the time of the anti democratic rogue parliament.

It doesn't change the fact that they are still an MP for the party they belong to. And now you've got no better argument than to make personal attacks on his wife. Still, that's typical of your style.

Yet again, the only thing rogue in parliament at that time was the two Tory governments that twice were slapped down by the supreme court for trying to bypass the sovereignty of parliament.

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

His wife certainly has influence over him.  He blamed his wife for the ant Brexit sticker in his own car.  

And the real reason why you dislike her becomes apparent.

28 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's a fact when any MP takes on the role of speaker they are obliged to become politically neutral.  It's a fact the main political parties don't stand a candidate against the sitting speaker of the house in general elections.  I'd say that given the fact  Bercow's wife is a member of the Labour party and he decided to join them recently her political views are most certainly relevant to the discussion. Maybe if Bercow had chosen a decent respectable lady to become his wife then he wouldn't have turned into the monster speaker of the house he became which led to his outrageous dishonest behaviour during the time of the anti democratic rogue parliament.

6 minutes ago, West 77 said:

His wife certainly has influence over him.  He blamed his wife for the ant Brexit sticker in his own car.  

3 minutes ago, altus said:

And the real reason why you dislike her becomes apparent.

:hihi:

13 hours ago, altus said:

It's beyond desperate to try and criticise Labour because Bercow did bad things when he was a member of the Tory party. 

So he was a bully for years when he was a Tory but now he's with Labour he's squeaky clean and won't ever do it again?

Labour are just desperate to take whoever they can and its blowing up in their faces.

44 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

So he was a bully for years when he was a Tory but now he's with Labour he's squeaky clean and won't ever do it again?

Labour are just desperate to take whoever they can and its blowing up in their faces.

I'm not claiming he's squeaky clean. I'm just pointing out that Tory supporters on here are desperately trying to disown the fact that he was one of them when his reprehensible actions took place. If he hadn't switched to Labour you lot wouldn't be making such a fuss over the report into his bullying.

Yes it is embarrassing that Labour took him on only for this to blow up in their faces. As someone who isn't a Labour supporter I can find amusement in their discomfort at that, just as I can in seeing the hypocrisy of Tory supporters suddenly all concerned about bullying in parliament safe in the knowledge that the person concerned is no longer one of their MPs.

5 hours ago, altus said:

I'm not claiming he's squeaky clean. I'm just pointing out that Tory supporters on here are desperately trying to disown the fact that he was one of them when his reprehensible actions took place. If he hadn't switched to Labour you lot wouldn't be making such a fuss over the report into his bullying.

Yes it is embarrassing that Labour took him on only for this to blow up in their faces. As someone who isn't a Labour supporter I can find amusement in their discomfort at that, just as I can in seeing the hypocrisy of Tory supporters suddenly all concerned about bullying in parliament safe in the knowledge that the person concerned is no longer one of their MPs.

Why don,t you write on conservative column I am sure it would suit you better, you could write about all the good things they not doing for this country