The Labour Party - Part 2

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

Some would say that your opinion is just a troll. 
Should would say that ‘most people’ vote how they choose to for a variety of reasons. There is not one single reason that solidifies peoples vote

My opinion is absolutely correct. Most people don't vote like you.

You should think about that for a while.

Another suspension & increased tension between Starmer & Rayner. 

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/12/05/labour-rift-deepens-as-rayner-senior-aide-suspended/

"Grandad, why are the Labour Party fighting with themselves again?" 

"Because it's Monday!" 

Edited by Baron99

9 hours ago, Dromedary said:

I think that is a big myth and one frequently put out by the advertising companies (and even this forum) as its revenue to them. That big retailer Primark for instance are very successful and profitable and dont do ads.

Primark to advertise, perhaps you are the older generation so you havnt noticed them.

They call it digital marketing.

7 hours ago, sibon said:

My opinion is absolutely correct. Most people don't vote like you.

You should think about that for a while.

Why is your opinion absolutely correct

how do I vote

how do you know what other people vote like?
tell all to the world, how does the all knowing sibon think people should vote like?

i don’t need to think about anything regarding a comment from a person that I neither know nor offers any constructive element except for ‘I’m right’

really can’t be bothered to comment further Sibon, post what you like with your self centred attitude . It’s a forum for people to put their position and others to offer opinion but at least substantiate it instead of just trying to increase your post count

Edited by sheffbag

As soon as public sector workers and retirees outnumber other voters there will be an everlasting Labour government, just be patient. 🙄

43 minutes ago, crookesey said:

As soon as public sector workers and retirees outnumber other voters there will be an everlasting Labour government, just be patient. 🙄

but a lot of workers im seeing are already that sucked into the Boris isnt great but hes funny, and hes better than labour mindset, why will retiring make them change? I dont see it

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

but a lot of workers im seeing are already that sucked into the Boris isnt great but hes funny, and hes better than labour mindset, why will retiring make them change? I dont see it

Public sector retirees.

46 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Public sector retirees.

Public sector retirees to blame for Johnson? Oh well someone has to be. 

11 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You're living in fantasy land.

My sarcasm is obviously lost on some, but what the heck? 😉

12 hours ago, sibon said:

Some would say that you don't know who to vote for.

Most people don't vote like you.

I also do not read newspapers. Do I not know who to vote for ? Or is it because I vote for a different party to you?

5 hours ago, El Cid said:

Primark to advertise, perhaps you are the older generation so you havnt noticed them.

They call it digital marketing.

No they dont advertise their products. They do use the social media to promote their brand by word of mouth but the are not actively promoting individual products via paid adverts.

From a quote about Primark on social media:

"Primark uses social media only as a means of displaying the products they sell."

The gift that keeps on giving. Diane Abbot again, talking about the mythical wave machine in the channel , again and being pulled up on having no evidence that it was ever considered , again. Why does she do this ?