The Labour Party - Part 2

Just now, Pettytom said:

In which case, why did Corbyn not accept the findings?

i am not aware that he did not accept the findings, but merely passed the comment that things were not as bad as the media portrayed, or something to that effect...but either way, his cards were marked by starmer, he wanted an excuse to get rid of the left, despite begging for party members votes on a "i will unite the party" mandate

1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

i am not aware that he did not accept the findings, but merely passed the comment that things were not as bad as the media portrayed, or something to that effect...but either way, his cards were marked by starmer, he wanted an excuse to get rid of the left, despite begging for party members votes on a "i will unite the party" mandate

His statement is there for all to see. He’s rejected big chunks of the report.

He also knew what Starmer was going to say before he wrote it. This is a deliberate act of provocation by Corbyn.

Mercifully, we have moderate old Len brokering the peace. Let’s see how that goes.

3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

His statement is there for all to see. He’s rejected big chunks of the report.

He also knew what Starmer was going to say before he wrote it. This is a deliberate act of provocation by Corbyn.

Mercifully, we have moderate old Len brokering the peace. Let’s see how that goes.

He knew what Starmer was going to say? yeah he heard it from a reporter or so the story goes...

what big chunks did he reject? what did he say about the big chunks?

He knew what Starmer was going to say? yeah he heard it from a reporter or so the story goes...

what big chunks did he reject? what did he say about the big chunks?

He got a phone call. That’s pretty courteous, I’d say.

His statement is on his Facebook page, you can read it yourself.

2 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

He got a phone call. That’s pretty courteous, I’d say.

His statement is on his Facebook page, you can read it yourself.

i heard he got a phone call after he found out from a reporter,  so he didnt get the news personally from Smarmer...

ok i have a had a read of what Corbyn says, now can you tell me which part he rejects? i cant see where he rejects any part of it, have i missed something?

i heard he got a phone call after he found out from a reporter,  so he didnt get the news personally from Smarmer...

ok i have a had a read of what Corbyn says, now can you tell me which part he rejects? i cant see where he rejects any part of it, have i missed something?

You’ve probably missed reading it if you can’t see the bits about not accepting it all, or the bits about exaggeration.

He had a call, he’s confirmed that himself.

Whilst you are here, what’s your opinion on this?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/len-mccluskey-antisemitism-peter-mandelson-gold-labour-b1176745.html%3Famp

2 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

You’ve probably missed reading it if you can’t see the bits about not accepting it all, or the bits about exaggeration.

He had a call, he’s confirmed that himself.

Whilst you are here, what’s your opinion on this?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/len-mccluskey-antisemitism-peter-mandelson-gold-labour-b1176745.html%3Famp

yeah i must have missed them bits, can you tell me what they are please? i havent read any bits about exaggeration and such....

you did say there were big chunks....show me a big chunk Tom..i had a look and didnt see any big chunks

Yeah he says he had a call, we are not disputing that, but as i understand it, that was after he was told by a reporter that he would be suspended.., if that was the case, then that doesnt sound like Mr forensic was all that forensic

7 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

yeah i must have missed them bits, can you tell me what they are please? i havent read any bits about exaggeration and such....

you did say there were big chunks....show me a big chunk Tom..i had a look and didnt see any big chunks

Yeah he says he had a call, we are not disputing that, but as i understand it, that was after he was told by a reporter that he would be suspended.., if that was the case, then that doesnt sound like Mr forensic was all that forensic

I can only assume that you’ve not read JC’s statement. If you had, you’d have seen those bits.

I’ll leave it there Deano. You aren’t telling the truth, anyone who has followed the story knows that. It might be that you are badly informed, it might be something else, I wouldn’t like to say.

Have a nice evening. Once you’ve got an opinion on McCluskey’s strange choice of language, do us a favour and let us know.

Edited by Pettytom

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

I’ll leave it there Deano. You aren’t telling the truth, anyone who has followed the story knows that. It might be that you are badly informed, it might be something else, I wouldn’t like to say.

Have a nice evening. Once you’ve got an opinion on McCluskey’s strange choice of language, do us a favour and let us know.

Not telling the truth?

Ok, from that Tom, i will deduce that you cant provide any statements from Corbyn to back up what you say,  if you had any statements i am sure you would be able to copy and paste them within seconds, i only asked you to show me the BIG  CHUNKS that you were talking about, as you cant provide them i will give you the benefit of the doubt and regard it as confusion on your part, you say i might be badly informed? then please inform me Tom..

when we get the first part of our discussion cleared and out of the way, i will not hesitate to  look at what McCluskey has to say. lets not run before we can walk, one step at a time.

have a nice evening also Tom

6 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Not telling the truth?

Ok, from that Tom, i will deduce that you cant provide any statements from Corbyn to back up what you say,  if you had any statements i am sure you would be able to copy and paste them within seconds, i only asked you to show me the BIG  CHUNKS that you were talking about, as you cant provide them i will give you the benefit of the doubt and regard it as confusion on your part, you say i might be badly informed? then please inform me Tom..

when we get the first part of our discussion cleared and out of the way, i will not hesitate to  look at what McCluskey has to say. lets not run before we can walk, one step at a time.

have a nice evening also Tom

The Corbyn statement is available on his Facebook page. It is very clear, but not very dignified. 

It rejects big chunks of the report and says that the anti-semitism complaints were exaggerated. I don’t need to copy and paste anything. But here’s a link;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158939532253872&id=330250343871

Read the last two paragraphs and let them sink in.

Jeremy is a true anti-capitalist, and has fought his whole life against the divisions that capitalists have inflamed to keep society, and people, from uniting and learning just how strong together they truly are.

His suspension is an unjust politically motivated act of revenge by those who swapped a vision of how society could be for a comfortable seat at the establishment table long ago.

Edited by Car Boot

Just now, Car Boot said:

Jeremy is a true anti-capitalist, and has fought his whole life against the divisions that capitalists have inflamed to keep society, and people, from uniting and learning just how strong together they truly are.

His suspension is an unjust politically motivated act of revenge by those who swapped a vision of how society could be for a comfortable seat at the establishment table live my ago.

Maybe you are correct. But I’m sure that your defund the BBC/ Hard Brexit pals on the far right of the Tory party will see things differently.

Maybe have a chat with your good friends Ann Widdecombe or Jacob Rees Mogg to see if they approve.

But please don’t come round here pretending to be left-wing.