The Labour Party - Part 2

31 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well thanks to the intervention of the likes of Lab MP's, Diane Abbot, Bell Ribeiro-Addy & Claudia Webb, regarding the deportation flight of Jamaican nationals, (who are criminals, convicted in UK courts following due process & sentenced to at least 2 years imprisonment),  we managed to 'rescue' a large number of the poor souls from being sent back to Jamaica. 

LBC have reported this morning that those currently still in the UK include two convicted murderers & one convicted child rapist. 

Cheers Diane, Bell & Claudia, you keep up the good work!

PS. The child rapist was given a 15 year sentence. 

I don't know the details of this, but I do remember the drubbing protesters got blocking the runway last time they went in for trying to stop the last mass deportation. Again the reasons weren't made clear at the time in the media, but it turned out to be the Windrush scandal when loads of long term UK residents were deported because they didn't have the required modern paperwork. 

8 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Well thanks to the intervention of the likes of Lab MP's, Diane Abbot, Bell Ribeiro-Addy & Claudia Webb, regarding the deportation flight of Jamaican nationals, (who are criminals, convicted in UK courts following due process & sentenced to at least 2 years imprisonment),  we managed to 'rescue' a large number of the poor souls from being sent back to Jamaica. 

LBC have reported this morning that those currently still in the UK include two convicted murderers & one convicted child rapist. 

Cheers Diane, Bell & Claudia, you keep up the good work!

PS. The child rapist was given a 15 year sentence. 

remind me why the hell Jamaica would want them back ??

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

I don't know the details of this, but I do remember the drubbing protesters got blocking the runway last time they went in for trying to stop the last mass deportation. Again the reasons weren't made clear at the time in the media, but it turned out to be the Windrush scandal when loads of long term UK residents were deported because they didn't have the required modern paperwork. 

Some campaigners have tried to link the deportation to the Windrush scandal as a small number of the convicted criminals did arrive as young children from Jamaica around the 1950's & 60's but never sought to naturalise themselves by taking out UK citizenship. 

Where the supporters of these convicted criminals Windrush argument breaks down is on the fact that many of those convicted, only arrived as men in their 20's from around the 1990's, so no connection with the Windrush generation. 

Apparently one, via his legal representatives, was within a few hours of boarding the plane to Jamaica, before an application for UK citizenship was lodged, even though he has been here for around 45 to 50 years. 

It's also strange that the Home Office apparently appears to deport other convicted national via flights on a regular basis, once they have served their time in prison. 

According to the radio this morning, we sent around 30 convicts back to various Eastern European countries last month, without a peep from the likes of Diane Abbott.  Its like she is trying to make out this is really a  race issue?  Well it appears to be a one race issue as clearly, her concerns about Home Office 'racist' deportations don't extend to the Eastern European convicted criminals being deported?   I wonder why? 

If a few murderers & a child rapist do get to stay in the UK, move them in next door to Ms Abbott.  She can keep an eye on them. 

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

remind me why the hell Jamaica would want them back ??

Exactly, why would they but they are they are THEIR nationals, not ours.

Edited by Baron99

13 hours ago, Anna B said:

The Tories are deporting people because it divides the country, not because it solves anything.

5 hours ago, El Cid said:

The Tories are deporting people because it divides the country, not because it solves anything.

Er, well no!  It appears that you're throwing your backing behind the like of Diane Abbott in advocating the UK keep the likes of murderers & child rapist?  Care to expand on this or have such individuals living next door to you?  You'd be apoplectic if they did move in.  Furthermore, why should we keep convicted criminals who are not UK nationals & then charge the taxpayer for the privilege of having to monitor such people? 

The likes of Diane Abbott et al are also at odds with Shadow Immigration Minister Bambos Charalambous, who claims that the Labour Party also supports such deportations of convicted criminals, (you don't get at least 2 years imprisonment for a minor drug offence, despite what Ms Abbott claims), "Clearly, violent and dangerous Offenders who have forfeited their right to remain in the UK should be removed", states Charalambous. 

And which Party implemented the policy & granted the Home Office the power to deport convicted criminals back to their homelands?  Why, Labour back in 2007.

Both political party threads are exactly the same, in that anyone who has an opposite view to a poster is a card carrying member of the opposing party. Unlike some of you guys I don’t live politics, don’t have a favoured party and have recently decided to quit the voting booth.

What I will say is that Labour fielded a candidate for P/M in the last general election who all but paved the way to number 10 for Bojo. I wouldn’t trust either party to run a tap let alone a government, isn’t it about time that a new political party gave birth to 2021 ideas and aspirations?

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Er, well no!  It appears that you're throwing your backing behind the like of Diane Abbott in advocating the UK keep the likes of murderers & child rapist?  Care to expand on this or have such individuals living next door to you?  You'd be apoplectic if they did move in.  Furthermore, why should we keep convicted criminals who are not UK nationals & then charge the taxpayer for the privilege of having to monitor such people?

I think you're overracting a little there.

I don't think anybody would be sad to see the criminals get deported at the end of their sentences.

However, El Cid makes a very valid point about the Evil Tories making a big song and dance about forced repatriations, not just of criminals, but of the Windrush generation, who'd been working in the UK and contributing to society for decades.  It's not a new concept; this started under Theresa Mayhem's rule of mismanagement & chaos.

13 hours ago, El Cid said:

To keep the thread on topic, the UK Borders Act 2007, which introduced the laws that lead to those 50 criminals being on a plane, is a Labour invention.

If Labour don't like the laws, then perhaps they should try and revoke the parts of their own Act that they have decided they no longer like? I'm sure that's an election winner.

40 minutes ago, the_bloke said:

To keep the thread on topic, the UK Borders Act 2007, which introduced the laws that lead to those 50 criminals being on a plane, is a Labour invention.

If Labour don't like the laws, then perhaps they should try and revoke the parts of their own Act that they have decided they no longer like? I'm sure that's an election winner.

NU labour to be precise

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

NU labour to be precise

Ah yes, sorry.

'Election winning Labour'.

2 minutes ago, the_bloke said:

Ah yes, sorry.

'Election winning Labour'.

Do you think they should bring Blair back?