The Labour Party - Part 2

9 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Can we deport Handy Randy Andy Prince Andrew too ?

Has he committed a crime ?

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

A number of Labour MP's, including Diane Abbot, Bell Ribeiro-Addy & Claudia Webb, (who had the Lab whip withdrawn last year), are currently campaigning to have a deportation flat stop from flying to Jamaica tomorrow.  All 50 deportees, all Jamaican nationals are convicted criminals, including a murderer, paedophile, a child rapist & one convicted of multiple rapes of adults.

I saw a news item about that in the Mail. No details, no one named or what the actual crimes were; but then this Government do withold information.

7 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Has he committed a crime ?

We dont know, he will not go and face his accusers

4 hours ago, banjodeano said:

We dont know, he will not go and face his accusers

What exactly does he need to go and face?

From what I have read, all we have is some  woman resident in Australia issuing a civil claim in New York against the high-profile person who lives in the UK seeking damages for something  that allegedly happened 20 years ago.  

Andrew has not been charged or arrested or even served with anything yet.  Makes sense to me, that if there is nothing to be responding to why respond.

However that's not stopped said woman turning herself into some television personality and selling her story to whichever media outlet pays the most.   Clearly going for the trial by Media, throw enough mud until it sticks approach.... 

Doesn't sound to me like the actions of some completely distressed, upset, frightened victim who's got bags of evidence just waiting to be heard.  In civil claims burden of proof is on the claimant so go on love, crack on with it.  If there is so much evidence -  get it out there.   That  would soon get Andrew's attention.

In any event, given its a civil claim it's not even remotely the same category as criminal offences committed by the deportees.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

What exactly does he need to go and face?

From what I have read, all we have is some  woman resident in Australia issuing a civil claim in New York against the high-profile person who lives in the UK seeking damages for something  that allegedly happened 20 years ago.  

Andrew has not been charged or arrested or even served with anything yet.  Makes sense to me, that if there is nothing to be responding to why respond.

However that's not stopped said woman turning herself into some television personality and selling her story to whichever media outlet pays the most.   Clearly going for the trial by Media, throw enough mud until it sticks approach.... 

Doesn't sound to me like the actions of some completely distressed, upset, frightened victim who's got bags of evidence just waiting to be heard.  In civil claims burden of proof is on the claimant so go on love, crack on with it.  If there is so much evidence -  get it out there.   That  would soon get Andrew's attention.

In any event, given its a civil claim it's not even remotely the same category as criminal offences committed by the deportees.

Or, alternatively, The Duke of York is being accused of sexual abuse and complicity in sex trafficking. 

Given his links to Epstein and Maxwell, he’s certainly got questions to answer. He’s made promise after promise to cooperate with enquiries, but he hasn’t done so.

Anyway, the fragrant Ghislaine will make it into court first, that might concentrate his mind.

Guest sibon
Just now, West 77 said:

The poster has already explained this is a civil claim.  Do you not understand the difference between civil proceedings and criminal proceedings?

Perfectly.

Did you understand my post?

16 hours ago, Baron99 said:

A number of Labour MP's, including Diane Abbot, Bell Ribeiro-Addy & Claudia Webb, (who had the Lab whip withdrawn last year), are currently campaigning to have a deportation flat stop from flying to Jamaica tomorrow.  All 50 deportees, all Jamaican nationals are convicted criminals, including a murderer, paedophile, a child rapist & one convicted of multiple rapes of adults. 

Around a dozen have been removed from the flight already & been allowed to make appeals against their deportation & fresh claims for asylum.  Of course to dear Diane such flights are a "Racist dragnet" but then again, she would say that as this is her raison d'être.  Although she also, not surprisingly then shoots herself in the foot by stating, "The Home Office justification for these flights is that the people being deported are all dangerous criminals."  Shall we take a minute to consider that last sentence from Ms Abbott. 

Of course the other two named MP's stances are pretty much in line with Abbott's idiotic ramblings.  

Yes, let's keep them all Diane.  I'm sure we could find room for them all in Hackney North & Stoke Newington?  I'm sure your constituents would love a few rapists & the odd paedophile moving into their streets? 

I often wonder what colour the sky is in Diane's world? 

Interesting to read the Guardian's take on it, which seems to mainly revolve around the cost rather than the reasons why.

UK deportation flight to Jamaica leaves with just seven people onboard
Home Office-chartered flight costs an estimated £43,000 a person after Covid fears and high court challenges

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/aug/11/uk-deportation-flight-jamaica-leaves-seven-people-onboard

Why is there such keenness to deport criminals? Globally, the number of ex cons deported to the UK from foreign jurisdictions is presumably similar to the number the UK deports. Further, some measures like probation and the sex offenders register probably work better if there is no game of musical chairs inserted into the process. Why not make reciprocal agreements with other nations to reduce deportations to a minimum?

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, West 77 said:

If you perfectly understand the difference between civil proceedings and criminal proceedings then I don't understand why any reasonable fair individual would  reply to ECCOnoob's excellent explanation with the comments you made. 

Maybe you need to think a little harder then.

I’m struggling to understand why you are making an issue out of this. Perhaps you are trying to deflect attention from the reasonable suspicion that surrounds a member of the royal family.

Or, maybe you are just looking for an argument, as usual.

18 hours ago, sibon said:

Or, alternatively, The Duke of York is being accused of sexual abuse and complicity in sex trafficking. 

Given his links to Epstein and Maxwell, he’s certainly got questions to answer. He’s made promise after promise to cooperate with enquiries, but he hasn’t done so.

Anyway, the fragrant Ghislaine will make it into court first, that might concentrate his mind.

Shouldn’t this be on ‘The Royal Family Discussion Thread’?

Well thanks to the intervention of the likes of Lab MP's, Diane Abbot, Bell Ribeiro-Addy & Claudia Webb, regarding the deportation flight of Jamaican nationals, (who are criminals, convicted in UK courts following due process & sentenced to at least 2 years imprisonment),  we managed to 'rescue' a large number of the poor souls from being sent back to Jamaica. 

LBC have reported this morning that those currently still in the UK include two convicted murderers & one convicted child rapist. 

Cheers Diane, Bell & Claudia, you keep up the good work!

PS. The child rapist was given a 15 year sentence. 

Edited by Baron99

5 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

LBC have reported this morning that those currently still in the UK include two convicted murderers & one convicted child rapist. 

Cheers Diane, Bell & Claudia, keep up the good work!

Why do you think they didnt deport more, perhaps Pritty would be in court paying out millions if she did? She deported those that she could legally deport.