Jump to content

The Labour Party - Part 2

Vaati

People who get personal with any further attacks in the thread will be suspended. As will any individuals using wording like Smarmer instead of Starmer etc.

Message added by Vaati

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Who are the Israel cheerleaders ?

all those on Trevor Chin's payroll i suppose...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Who is Trevor Chin ? Just googled it and found out . I was thinking  about members in the cabinet .

Edited by hackey lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Full weight tosspot, as above.

Star Wars fan I see . Lucky its not a school night  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Labour Party are on their uppers. 

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/labour-finances-keir-starmer-party-redundancies-crisis-1112346

 

Making redundancies, losing members, running short of funds as unions are withholding money.   The troubles continue for Starmer & he has such good hair as well. 

 

That noise you can hear is Burnham & Khan sharpening knives. 

Edited by Baron99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most telling point in that article is....

.Tuesday’s NEC will be debating plans to sack 90 staff and also plans to expel 1,000 members affiliated with far-left groups...

he is still targeting the left despite his pledge of uniting the party, unfortunately for him he is selling out but not even gaining the right wing votes he is after, what did they say? "Anyone but corbyn would be 20 points ahead "...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Making redundancies, losing members, running short of funds as unions are withholding money.   The troubles continue for Starmer & he has such good hair as well.

Starmer does have such good hair, but sadly that only wins female voters, not elections.

 

Shagger Boris looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, and he's PM.  Let's hope he can squeeze in a trip to the dentist amongst all those visits to his mistresses; that's a quintessential set of Upper-class British teeth he's got.

 

download-2020-10-26t175603707-907252-160

 

(sorry if I put any of you off your dinner; I know it's lunchtime)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, banjodeano said:

The most telling point in that article is....

.Tuesday’s NEC will be debating plans to sack 90 staff

 

What if they go on strike? Which side would the left support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

What if they go on strike? Which side would the left support?

it doesnt matter which side they support, the left have no power, and if they want to sack them they will...

when i said the most telling point in the article, i meant this one in particular..

"and also plans to expel 1,000 members affiliated with far-left groups"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Joker said:

Starmer does have such good hair, but sadly that only wins female voters, not elections.

 

Shagger Boris looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, and he's PM.  Let's hope he can squeeze in a trip to the dentist amongst all those visits to his mistresses; that's a quintessential set of Upper-class British teeth he's got.

 

download-2020-10-26t175603707-907252-160

 

(sorry if I put any of you off your dinner; I know it's lunchtime)

 

Put me right off sweetcorn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.