The Labour Party - Part 2

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I'm hearing about a Chines spy in Parliament. Barry Gardiner's name is being bandied about.

I'm hearing about a dead cat being flung on the table.

Not going to work though.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

I'm hearing about a dead cat being flung on the table.

Not going to work though.

Too many links to Tory MPs and Gardiner's been liaising with the security services too long for it to work as a stick to beat the Labour Party with.

57 minutes ago, altus said:

Too many links to Tory MPs and Gardiner's been liaising with the security services too long for it to work as a stick to beat the Labour Party with.

I'll sleep a lot easier tonight knowing Barry Gardiner is on the case.

2 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I'll sleep a lot easier tonight knowing Barry Gardiner is on the case.

He has received £500,000 from her and employed her son in his office . 

Who can the working people trust when we have so called Labour politicians like this .

18 hours ago, cuttsie said:

He has received £500,000 from her and employed her son in his office . 

Who can the working people trust when we have so called Labour politicians like this .

Under David Cameron the Chineese were going to help us build a newclear power station.

But I agree with your point, MPs and political partys should not be receiving money that is meant to influence their thinking.

On 14/01/2022 at 17:12, El Cid said:

Under David Cameron the Chineese were going to help us build a newclear power station.

But I agree with your point, MPs and political partys should not be receiving money that is meant to influence their thinking.

But that's what doners and lobbyists do all the time. And it's not just money but promises of a highly paid place on the board, etc. It's a whole industry these days...

38 minutes ago, Anna B said:

But that's what doners and lobbyists do all the time. And it's not just money but promises of a highly paid place on the board, etc. It's a whole industry these days...

The Government need to know what companies want, but they should not be influenced away from what is in the interest of the country.

If goods or companies are taxed more, then they will put their prices up and the consumer will pay that tax, we are all in this together.