The Labour Party - Part 2

1 hour ago, Tony said:

I'll explain. What you did, instead of addressing the facts in the headline, was to blame the messenger by saying that it can't be trusted because it is the Jewish Chronicle. 

That is anti-Semitism. You are an anti-Semite, whether accidental or deliberate.

I've never found it very productive to tell racists, or anyone for that matter, that they are stupid. But I have found it very productive to expose their racism to everyone else. It's exactly how we ran the BNP and other racists off Sheffield Forum, and pretty much out of the wider Sheffield political discussion over a decade ago. Not by humouring them or even by censoring tor cancelling hem, but by letting them damn themselves with their very own words and deeds. 

It should be starting to sink in by now that you are an anti-Semite. You're the only one who can put that right along with your fellow travellers on that dark path who beef you up on here.

oh eck.....here we go again lol

You talk about facts, what are the facts,  on the link it says 832 labour MP's tweeted about Israel...and you think that makes them antsemitic, and i dismiss it as nonsense and that makes me an antisemite, get outta here with ya rubbish, when has criticism of Israel ever been antisemitc? thats what people like you want to do, stifle any criticism of Israel..its not gonna happen Tony, you can name call as much as you like, but free speech will always prevail..

Edited by banjodeano

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

oh eck.....here we go again lol

You talk about facts, what are the facts,  on the link it says 832 labour MP's tweeted about Israel...and you think that makes them antsemitic, and i dismiss it as nonsense and that makes me an antisemite, get outta here with ya rubbish, when has criticism of Israel ever been antisemitc? thats what people like you want to do, stifle any criticism of Israel..its not gonna happen Tony, you can name call as much as you like, but free speech will always prevail..

You know all of those people on here who post about muslim paedophiles, whilst ignoring the fact that the majority of paedophiles aren't muslims,? Those people are racists.

Now, apply that principle to people who comment on Israeli aggression, whilst conveniently ignoring other states who do the same sort of  thing. What does that make those people?

2 hours ago, sibon said:

You know all of those people on here who post about muslim paedophiles, whilst ignoring the fact that the majority of paedophiles aren't muslims,? Those people are racists.

Now, apply that principle to people who comment on Israeli aggression, whilst conveniently ignoring other states who do the same sort of  thing. What does that make those people?

so would you say those 832 tweets by labour MP's who tweeted about Israel makes them antisemites?

the post also claims that 674 labour MP's tweeted about Yemen, so by your logic then they cant be antisemites  because they have not specifically targeted one specific group....so what is it, are they antisemites or not, 

but either way, they are not antisemites because criticism of Israel isnt being racist, as much as you wish it to be true..

8 hours ago, banjodeano said:

on the link it says 832 labour MP's tweeted about Israel.

Odd, that, given the current limit of 650 MPs and the currently much-depleted number of the 650 who take the Labour whip.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Odd, that, given the current limit of 650 MPs and the currently much-depleted number of the 650 who take the Labour whip.

i think it means tweets in total, several from the same people i assume

16 hours ago, banjodeano said:

so would you say those 832 tweets by labour MP's who tweeted about Israel makes them antisemites?

the post also claims that 674 labour MP's tweeted about Yemen, so by your logic then they cant be antisemites  because they have not specifically targeted one specific group....so what is it, are they antisemites or not, 

but either way, they are not antisemites because criticism of Israel isnt being racist, as much as you wish it to be true..

If you were to come into contact with a Jew, would you remind them that they are a member of a despicable race that practices genoside?l

45 minutes ago, crookesey said:

If you were to come into contact with a Jew, would you remind them that they are a member of a despicable race that practices genoside?l

Still not answered my question I see? 😒 

13 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Still not answered my question I see? 😒 

So answer crookesey,  Would you tell a Jew ,,man , woman  or a child they are from a despicable race , are you racist .and tell us when this genoside happened .

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

So answer crookesey,  Would you tell a Jew ,,man , woman  or a child they are from a despicable race , are you racist .and tell us when this genoside happened .

Why should I  answer any questions  when my own questions have gone unanswered?

Sorry but it doesn't work like that

Just now, banjodeano said:

Why should I  answer any questions  when my own questions have gone unanswered?

Sorry but it doesn't work like that

Your post answers in full .

22 hours ago, banjodeano said:

The point you're missing is that it often means nothing to the people in the local area they're supposed to represent.

I want my local MP to focus on local things (unless they happen to be foreign secretary or shadow foreign secretary).

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

The point you're missing is that it often means nothing to the people in the local area they're supposed to represent.

I want my local MP to focus on local things (unless they happen to be foreign secretary or shadow foreign secretary).

I disagree. MPs are required to vote on a wide variety of issues, not just those involving local issues. Sometimes local issues and international issues coincide, like in the case of Afghanistan, where local constituents have families living out there and are worried about them