The Labour Party - Part 2

"Many senior party figures have told the Observer that the central message from Mattinson’s briefing was that victory will be impossible unless Labour finds a way to lure back millions who defected to the Tories in 2019.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/31/keir-starmers-aide-warns-labour-has-lost-touch-with-target-voters

No **** Sherlock!  And you need to have & pay a Senior Strategist for this obvious conclusion? 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

"Many senior party figures have told the Observer that the central message from Mattinson’s briefing was that victory will be impossible unless Labour finds a way to lure back millions who defected to the Tories in 2019.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/31/keir-starmers-aide-warns-labour-has-lost-touch-with-target-voters

No **** Sherlock!  And you need to have & pay a Senior Strategist for this obvious conclusion? 

I do find it funny when all those Anti Corbyn haters who plotted his downfall and constantly told us that anyone but Corbyn would be 20 points ahead of the Tories, they are now  staggeringly quiet, i wish someone who ask Blair and his cronies why we are not 20 points ahead

4 hours ago, banjodeano said:

I do find it funny when all those Anti Corbyn haters who plotted his downfall and constantly told us that anyone but Corbyn would be 20 points ahead of the Tories, they are now  staggeringly quiet, i wish someone who ask Blair and his cronies why we are not 20 points ahead

I have said it before that most voters are found in the middle ground of politics. The far left or right will only attract small amounts of them Blair and the Tories have occupied the middle therefore form governments.

7 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I have said it before that most voters are found in the middle ground of politics. The far left or right will only attract small amounts of them Blair and the Tories have occupied the middle therefore form governments.

Starmer is trying to appeal to those middle ground people....and failing miserably

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Starmer is trying to appeal to those middle ground people....and failing miserably

Maybe he needs to have a few more kids to a few more women, look like he’s spent the night on a park bench and be a habitual liar? 

12 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Maybe he needs to have a few more kids to a few more women, look like he’s spent the night on a park bench and be a habitual liar? 

Well , he needs all the help he can get 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well , he needs all the help he can get 

If he’d gone to Eton and spoke gibberish as well he’d certainly have your support.

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

If he’d gone to Eton and spoke gibberish as well he’d certainly have your support.

I'll thank you not to refer to Latin that way

Edited by The Joker

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Very much doubt that 

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I'll thank you not to refer to Latin that way

“Ars longo, rita brevis”. Arthur Daley from a Minder episode.

Edited by Mister Gee

Seems Starmer has been cosying up to Corbyn supporting, eat the rich(?), multi millionaire, football pundit Gary Neville. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9847871/Left-wing-football-pundit-Gary-Neville-groomed-political-career-Sir-Keir-Starmer.html

Neville for mayor?  Funniest thing I've  read or seen today. 

Edited by Baron99

24 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Seems Starmer has been cosying up to Corbyn supporting, eat the rich(?), multi millionaire, football pundit Gary Neville. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9847871/Left-wing-football-pundit-Gary-Neville-groomed-political-career-Sir-Keir-Starmer.html

Neville for mayor?  Funniest thing I've  read or seen today. 

The Labour Party have famous backers, so what? The cream of stage, screen, music and much else besides have declared their support for Labour over the years.

The Tories have famous backers like Tony Hadley (of Spandau Ballet fame); Katie Hopkins; Roy Chubby Brown and William Roache (who plays Ken Barlow).

Now that is funny :hihi:

Edited by Mister M