The Labour Party - Part 2

Guest sibon
44 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

so who did he support that  you claim was an antisemite?

Why are you asking a question that has just been answered?

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Why are you asking a question that has just been answered?

because i am not aware of him supporting anyone who is an antisemite....

Guest sibon
32 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

because i am not aware of him supporting anyone who is an antisemite....

The question has been answered just a few posts ago. Delbow pointed you towards his post which contains two names. I pointed out that he’d been supporting Galloway.

So you’ve got three examples. Which is three too many in my view.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

The question has been answered just a few posts ago. Delbow pointed you towards his post which contains two names. I pointed out that he’d been supporting Galloway.

So you’ve got three examples. Which is three too many in my view.

OH, so its George Galloway? so where does this antisemite stuff come from, then?  i am not aware of any evidence of Galloway being an antisemite, is this Just Delbow's opinion again after chatting to his mates or something? he did say a few posts back that he didnt actually need evidence and his opinion was all that mattered...

Guest sibon
Just now, banjodeano said:

OH, so its George Galloway? so where does this antisemite stuff come from, then?  i am not aware of any evidence of Galloway being an antisemite, is this Just Delbow's opinion again after chatting to his mates or something? he did say a few posts back that he didnt actually need evidence and his opinion was all that mattered...

Deano. Read my post again. Read Delbow’s last few points again. Follow the trail and have a think.

As for Galloway. You might not be “aware” of any evidence of him being anti Semitic, but there is plenty of it. Including a sacking for antisemitic tweets and many other things. 

Go do some reading and see what you think.

Deano. Read my post again. Read Delbow’s last few points again. Follow the trail and have a think.

As for Galloway. You might not be “aware” of any evidence of him being anti Semitic, but there is plenty of it. Including a sacking for antisemitic tweets and many other things. 

Go do some reading and see what you think.

i have read loads about it, i dont need to read any more Sibon,, i have still not seen anything concrete to prove Galloway is an antisemite, the sacking you talk about i am well aware of,  its all down to perception, if you want to view it as antisemitic, you could do if you want to, , but most sensible people able  with the ability to think for themselves  would see it for what it is...

Surely if Galloway is such a nasty  anti semite as claimed, there would be loads of damning evidence against him?? 

can you direct me to it? or is it just Delbows opinion again which needs no proof

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

i have read loads about it, i dont need to read any more Sibon,, i have still not seen anything concrete to prove Galloway is an antisemite, the sacking you talk about i am well aware of,  its all down to perception, if you want to view it as antisemitic, you could do if you want to, , but most sensible people able  with the ability to think for themselves  would see it for what it is...

Surely if Galloway is such a nasty  anti semite as claimed, there would be loads of damning evidence against him?? 

can you direct me to it? or is it just Delbows opinion again which needs no proof

Hi Deano.

Seriously, if you think that being sacked for anti Semitic tweets isn’t evidence of anti Semitism, then I don’t know what to say.

Did your reading uncover his refusal to share debating platforms with Israeli Jews? Or any of his other foibles?

I’m beginning to think that you just don’t want to see the evidence.

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

so who did he support that  you claim was an antisemite?

Sorry, do you have a memory problem?

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Hi Deano.

Seriously, if you think that being sacked for anti Semitic tweets isn’t evidence of anti Semitism, then I don’t know what to say.

Did your reading uncover his refusal to share debating platforms with Israeli Jews? Or any of his other foibles?

I’m beginning to think that you just don’t want to see the evidence.

who decides if it is an antisemitic tweet?

who makes the rules, and who is the judge and the jury?

as far as i am aware he tweeted a post about no Israeli  flags on the cup... Totenham fans were waving Israeli flags, so why is that antisemitic? Totenham fans  raised the Israeli  issue to start with, he was merely responding to that, why did Totenham fans even display Israeli flags??

what evidence have you got?  nothing, you have nothing to offer, he didnt share  a platform with Isreali Jews???? so what, what was the full story? who were the people? they may have been Israelis who were saying that Palestinians  must be eradicated for all we know, you are cherry picking your evidence....

as i said, give us some real damning evidence, if he is such a nasty anti semite, give us the evidence

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

who decides if it is an antisemitic tweet?

who makes the rules, and who is the judge and the jury?

as far as i am aware he tweeted a post about no Israeli  flags on the cup... Totenham fans were waving Israeli flags, so why is that antisemitic? Totenham fans  raised the Israeli  issue to start with, he was merely responding to that, why did Totenham fans even display Israeli flags??

what evidence have you got?  nothing, you have nothing to offer, he didnt share  a platform with Isreali Jews???? so what, what was the full story? who were the people? they may have been Israelis who were saying that Palestinians  must be eradicated for all we know, you are cherry picking your evidence....

as i said, give us some real damning evidence, if he is such a nasty anti semite, give us the evidence

Blimey.

I’m out.

Blimey.

I’m out.

yep, nothing to offer, see ya

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

yep, nothing to offer, see ya

I’ve nothing to counter your last post. That’s correct.

I’m still trying to get my jaw off the floor.