The Labour Party - Part 2

10 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Good grief.   That old pile of tut still being wheeled out. 

I remember that bullet list being posted the last 101 desperate times people tried to defend Saint Jeremy.  

Time for some new material lads.  

Why would you need new material? These I think prove JC's support and committment  to Jewish issues. He is no anti-semite and never has been.

28 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Why would you need new material? These I think prove JC's support and committment  to Jewish issues. He is no anti-semite and never has been.

Selective editing of a few 'good' things that somebody has done to push an agenda does not outweigh nor excuse blatantly ignoring the significant and proven bad things they have done.

It is believed to that Adolf Hitler had many good ideas about the environment which were well ahead of its time but that certainly didn't outweigh the fact he was a complete monsterous tyrant.  

Of course that's an extreme example but the point still remains. 

Corbyn failed in his duties multiple times through sheer incompetence and pigheadedness. When he was caught out to the point it was set clearly in writing, instead of gracefully accepting he doubled down and dug even worse hole for himself.

He's an embarrassment who is only ever going to continually drag the party down until such time as he is removed. Unfortunately thanks to his deluded fan girls applying pressure all the time that's never going to properly happen. A slap on the wrist and some time out on the naughty step seems to be the best we can achieve

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I don’t think Corbyn is anti-semetic but he should have curbed the likes of Momentum who definitely are from the beginning.

12 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

From the viewpoint that @banjodeano is imputing to you, the founders of Momentum would be good examples of the "wrong" type of Jews.  Ralph Miliband would probably be another.

I think that anyone who classes Jewish people as “the wrong type”, or “the right type”, needs to have a bit of a think.

26 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I don’t think Corbyn is anti-semetic but he should have curbed the likes of Momentum who definitely are from the beginning.

ok, can you back up your claim, where is your evidence that momentum are anti-Semitic? you might find one or two idiot comments, but you get them in every collective of people, evidence please

12 hours ago, Pettytom said:

I think that anyone who classes Jewish people as “the wrong type”, or “the right type”, needs to have a bit of a think.

no Tom, i was talking from the medias perspective, not my own,

I clearly stated "for me there are neither right nor wrong type of Jew,"

what is so hard to understand about that? isnt that clear enough for you?

if it isnt  clear then i am  sorry, i really cant make it any simpler for you...

Edited by banjodeano

On 20/11/2020 at 19:16, banjodeano said:

ok, can you back up your claim, where is your evidence that momentum are anti-Semitic? you might find one or two idiot comments, but you get them in every collective of people, evidence please

Maybe not anti-semitic, but they are certainly part of the problem

Ninety-two per cent of Momentum members think Labour antisemitism 'wildly exaggerated', poll shows

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/ninety-two-per-cent-of-momentum-members-think-labour-antisemitism-wildly-exaggerated-poll-shows-1.496704

Momentum founder under fire after claiming left-wing Jews are ‘not part’ of the Jewish community

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/2019/06/19/momentum-founder-under-fire-after-claiming-left-wing-jews-are-not-part-of-the-jewish-community/

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

Maybe not anti-semitic, but they are certainly part of the problem

Ninety-two per cent of Momentum members think Labour antisemitism 'wildly exaggerated', poll shows

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/ninety-two-per-cent-of-momentum-members-think-labour-antisemitism-wildly-exaggerated-poll-shows-1.496704

Momentum founder under fire after claiming left-wing Jews are ‘not part’ of the Jewish community

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/2019/06/19/momentum-founder-under-fire-after-claiming-left-wing-jews-are-not-part-of-the-jewish-community/

So your claim was incorrect then?

33 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

What claim?  Do you mean Hobinfoot's claim?

39 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Wasnt his claim.

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

What claim?  Do you mean Hobinfoot's claim?

My apologies....