The Labour Party - Part 2

The delusion from certain people on this thread never ceases to amaze me. 

What more is going to have to happen to the silly old duffer for some people to wake up and see him for what he truely was. 

This is not some thrown together article by Times Radio or the Daily Telegraph by an acquaintance of Boris Johnson - this is the outcome of an official investigation report by the EHRC.   

Funny how these posters whinging about bias didn't raise such a fuss when the EHRC was doing their investigations into the British National Party or the Met Police or their investigations into inequality and austerity measures impacting the poor....

Now suddenly Corbyn gets criticised and it's all a big conspiracy and bias. Absolutely pathetic.

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

no, go and ask your dad to explain it

i think the people who convicted the Guildford four were also  unbiased

Deflect don’t except.

Ecconoob, it's always been a conspiracy against Corbyn, I've been saying it for years as you very well know.

Well the conspiritors win, for now, but it is a Pyrrhic victory, which will become more and more apparent as we go into the futiure. The poor will be ground down as they always are, but poverty is climbing up the social classes and will soon be coming for a fair number of Tory voters who will wish that they too had a figure like Corbyn to fight for them. 

Real democracy is dead. Neoliberalism and fascism is very unattractive prospect except for the 1% elite and needs an exceptionally strong and determined challenger to counter it. That is not Starmer. Bear that in mind when you or yours are visiting the food bank.

Good riddance, I’m blue collar through and through but if even I had to tactical vote to keep this clown and his delusional band of class war dinosaurs out of power then so be it. When even former miners won’t vote Labour then that’s all you need to know. Hoping for a credible opposition party ASAP.

32 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Good riddance, I’m blue collar through and through but if even I had to tactical vote to keep this clown and his delusional band of class war dinosaurs out of power then so be it. When even former miners won’t vote Labour then that’s all you need to know. Hoping for a credible opposition party ASAP.

Starmer not to your taste either then?

42 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Ecconoob, it's always been a conspiracy against Corbyn, I've been saying it for years as you very well know.

Well the conspiritors win, for now, but it is a Pyrrhic victory, which will become more and more apparent as we go into the futiure. The poor will be ground down as they always are, but poverty is climbing up the social classes and will soon be coming for a fair number of Tory voters who will wish that they too had a figure like Corbyn to fight for them. 

Real democracy is dead. Neoliberalism and fascism is very unattractive prospect except for the 1% elite and needs an exceptionally strong and determined challenger to counter it. That is not Starmer. Bear that in mind when you or yours are visiting the food bank.

There’s no conspiracy against Corbyn, he’s just been promoted beyond his competence. He’s also been surrounded by a bunch of leeches, some of whom doubled as anti-semites.

Labour will be fine after they’ve sorted this. The party overwhelmingly elected Starmer as leader and he deserves the support of the whole party membership 

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Ecconoob, it's always been a conspiracy against Corbyn, I've been saying it for years as you very well know..

Yes you have been saying it for years..... no matter how many times people, reports and evidence has debunked it.

Now one of the most detailed, significant and credible investigations also debunks your wild theories but you are still desperately trying to beat that old drum.  

Time to wise up. There is no and never was any  "conspiracy" against Corbyn apart from Corbyn himself.   

The most stubborn, nasty, bitter, incompetent failure the party had the shame of ever putting in their leadership. A man who never did and clearly still doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Personally I think a complete split in the party would be the best thing that ever happens to it. Deluded corbynite momentum morons can disappear into obscurity where they belong leaving the modest centrist parts of the party actually capable of winning an election to get on with their jobs

Edited by ECCOnoob

4 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Yes you have been saying it for years..... no matter how many times people, reports and evidence has debunked it.

Now one of the most detailed, significant and credible investigations also debunks your wild theories but you are still desperately trying to beat that old drum.  

Time to wise up. There is no and never was any  "conspiracy" against Corbyn apart from Corbyn himself.   

The most stubborn, nasty, bitter, incompetent failure the party had the shame of ever putting in their leadership. A man who never did and clearly still doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Personally I think a complete split in the party would be the best thing that ever happens to it. Deluded corbynite momentum morons can disappear into obscurity where they belong leaving the modest centrist parts of the party actually capable of winning an election to get on with their jobs

There won’t even be a split. A few hard left infiltrators will bugger off back from whence they came.

The rest of the party will get on with the job of beating Johnson’s bunch of dribbling right wing lunatics. 

Even Corbyn wants to stay in the party, that’s how likely a split is.

6 minutes ago, CaptainSwing said:

Oh the irony.  When did the (two times) overwhelmingly elected Corbyn ever get the support of the whole party membership, least of all the PLP?  If he'd had some support, in particular from the PLP, maybe he wouldn't have needed to surround himself with quote "antisemitic leeches" unquote.

Whenever the progressives are in the ascendancy it's always "The Labour Party is a broad church and all views should be respected".

Whenever the right wing is in charge it's always "The leader deserves the support of the whole party membership".

So, are you saying that the EHRC findings are a direct result of the PLP not supporting Corbyn?

I’m sure that you understand that he was the leader of the PLP and therefore he should have been able to command their support. Starmer is doing that. Ask yourself why the two are different.

Starmer is the current, democratically elected leader of the Labour Party. He deserves the support of the party, even those in the minority, who didn’t vote for him.

1 minute ago, CaptainSwing said:

Corbyn was the previous, democratically elected leader of the Labour Party.  He deserved the support of the party, even those in the minority, who didn't vote for him.  But he never got it.

I see that you dodged the rest of my post.

Corbyn was leader. It was his job to command the respect of the party. He failed . It also seems that he failed to control the anti-semites.

The left have two choices. I’m sure that I don’t have to spell them out. But I would just like to say “Change UK” is looking for a new direction.

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

So you're saying that the report is full of falsehoods & you're quite happy to throw your support behind an individual who associates with anti-Semitism? 

Edited by Baron99

This really is quite simple, a truly independent investigation has found political interference from within the leaders office that influenced investigations into anti-semitism amongst other things. 
When asked to comment on the report rather than eat a little humble pie, accept the findings and move on Corbyn put a ‘But’ in there and went on an incoherent ramble.

The point he made about people thinking 30% of labour members were anti-semites wasn’t anything to do with the report so why say it to defend himself against the findings of the report?

It shows at best naivety, stupidity and a real lack of awareness of the impact and harm his words will cause. At worst a major character flaw from someone who cannot accept criticism in a mature way.

This is not about the PLP, it’s not about the Tories, it’s not about food banks, poverty, Islamaphobia  or anything else that’s been mentioned on this thread to try and blindly excuse his behaviour.

It’s about his own actions and importantly those of HIS office whilst leader and he has to take responsibility for that in a way that shows compassion for the victims of racism within his party. And on this he has failed and should rightly be expelled for any lesser punishment sends the message that anti-semitism is ok in the Labour Party.

I can only take the view from some of the shameful cult of Corbyn posts on here that they are no better than gun-toting Trump supporters, ideology means everything and values, decency and facts are conveniently laid aside when that suits them.