The Labour Party - Part 2

33 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

Sir Keir Starmer's words:

"And if, after all the pain, all the grief, and all the evidence in this report, there are still those who think there's no problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour Party, that it's all exaggerated, or a factional attack, then, frankly, you are part of the problem too and you should be nowhere near the Labour Party either."

3 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Corbyn has just been suspended from the party.

Good news, it should have happened years ago then we wouldn't have had this twit running the country. :roll:

13 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

This really could be the final nail in the coffin for the current Labour party. I can see a split coming.

2 hours ago, the_bloke said:

Links to what? That he was a Corbyn supporter? Did you read the second article? I think it's safe to say that someone who sends MP's emails telling them to support Corbyn or get out of the party is a Corbyn supporter.

He could also be a Norwich City supporter and be a hooligan in their name.  

I don't want to labour the point but being a Corbyn supporter means exactly what in your opinion?

You might as well deduce that all Muslims are terrorists because terrorists act in Muhammad's name 

. . . . . . . . . . as many people do!

The implication you make is that Corbyn is also guilty. Is that correct?    Surely not.

2 hours ago, the_bloke said:

Sir Keir Starmer's words:

"And if, after all the pain, all the grief, and all the evidence in this report, there are still those who think there's no problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour Party, that it's all exaggerated, or a factional attack, then, frankly, you are part of the problem too and you should be nowhere near the Labour Party either."

I've been saying that for ages.

......But but but it was all a tory biased media campaign smearing him init

But but but it was all the right wing faction of the party conspiring against him init

But but but it was all the rich elitist establishment plotting to drive him out init

But but but it was all just so unfair waaaa waaaa waaaa he was a victim in all this........  they screamed.

All the Corbyn fan girls seem very quiet all of a sudden. Hmmm.

Edited by ECCOnoob

2 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

Good Riddance .........   what a horrible little man.       :clap: 

I have voted Labour for 47 years, but not the last time around, he has to be the worst  Labour leader  Labours  in history,  Milliband coming a close second  and even though I like Blair, still a bit sketchy, on saying this I would rather have the  three mentioned than  Thatcher, Cameron and Johnson.  :roll: