Jump to content
Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

How Do I Change My Picture On My Avatar ?

Recommended Posts

I think it’s about time I changed from Raquel Welch to my real self. How do I do this .?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I think it’s about time I changed from Raquel Welch to my real self. How do I do this .?

Good question Pat, 

I always get my daughter to do it, I haven't a clue, what she does is, takes a photo of me (or an old photo) on her mobile then somehow post's it onto here. :huh:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Padders said:

Good question Pat, 

I always get my daughter to do it, I haven't a clue, what she does is, takes a photo of me (or an old photo) on her mobile then somehow post's it onto here. :huh:.

Thanks a Padders I will try this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never tried it, but it looks like you go to your name (top right ish if you're on a PC) , click on it and select profile (about halfway down).

 

You should then see your picture at the top left and if you click on it, there appears to be an option to change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to your profile then look at your avatar - there is an icon over the picture, click on that and you get a menu to change the picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mort said:

Go to your profile then look at your avatar - there is an icon over the picture, click on that and you get a menu to change the picture. 

Thank you Mort.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why change from Rachel ? We won’t be able to tell the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Why change from Rachel ? We won’t be able to tell the difference.

You are smooth:hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/07/2020 at 11:58, pattricia said:

Thanks a Padders I will try this.

When is the great unveiling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

When is the great unveiling?

I hope you're not implying Pattricia's new avatar will portray her without her kit on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.