Jane McDonald And Freinds.

Not being funny but how she has got on telly Ill never know , a fellla in charge of entertainment on the Cruise ship programme said she was just an amateure,   she has just murdered two Abba songs,,  what a joke Ive seen better club turns,  Michelle Gayle tried doing a Dusty Springfield number,  voice nowhere near strong enough,  there is a real lack of talent on the Box these days.  :roll:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Not being funny but how she has got on telly Ill never know , a fellla in charge of entertainment on the Cruise ship programme said she was just an amateure,   she has just murdered two Abba songs,,  what a joke Ive seen better club turns,  Michelle Gayle tried doing a Dusty Springfield number,  voice nowhere near strong enough,  there is a real lack of talent on the Box these days.  :roll:

Watch what you say Presley..

I happen to love Jane, yes she is an amateur (note spelling) she rose to fame as a (club) entertainer on a cruise ship..

What she lacks in talent, she makes up for in personality, a good old fashioned Yorkshire Lass..

Keep up the good work Jane, annoying Presley :hihi:.

27 minutes ago, Padders said:

I happen to love Jane, yes she is an amateur (note spelling) she rose to fame as a (club) entertainer on a cruise ship..

What she lacks in talent, she makes up for in personality, a good old fashioned Yorkshire Lass..

Agreed a lovely lass but in my opininion an amateur (note the spelling)   I  think she is a better TV  personality than a singer.  

I think she’s a very good singer, with personality as well.

58 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I wouldn't say very good, I would say fair, never reaching the dizzy heights of   Shirley Bassey, Dusty Springfield , Judy Garland, Whitney Houston, and Diana Ross and Barbra Streisand, now thats very good and beyond,  I think  Jane Mcdonald would get in the top three in a pub Kareoke competition without a doubt.  By the way Simon Cowell as invited me to be a Judge on X Factor because Im such an expert,  :gag::hihi:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

I wouldn't say very good, I would say fair, never reaching the dizzy heights of   Shirley Bassey, Dusty Springfield , Judy Garland, Whitney Houston, and Diana Ross and Barbra Streisand, now thats very good and beyond,  I think  Jane Mcdonald would get in the top three in a pub Kareoke competition without a doubt.  By the way Simon Cowell as invited me to be a Judge on X Factor because Im such an expert,  :gag::hihi:

Could do worse, at least it would be a good laugh...:smile:.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Could do worse, at least it would be a good laugh...:smile:.

Think she's portrayed as a girl next door likeable Cilla type, does it well imo, but in no way, as descent a singer that she is can you compare her to the above mentioned,  I think she knows that and accepts it,to her credit

On 25/07/2020 at 21:55, Padders said:

Don't very often agree with you pal but she is a great  entertainer and deserves all the success she has earned ,welcome at our club any night she fancies.

On 26/07/2020 at 10:31, pattricia said:

Agree with you pattricia,  I enjoy her programmes especially as I get a 'travelogue' as well