Can I Change My Settings So I Can See My Password

As the title. I struggle to rember passwords at the best of times. But on my PC I cannot see them, they are often rembered automatically, but I dont know what they are.

Are you on Chrome browser?

If so.. Click on settings> Auto fill> Passwords and you should have them all there.

Can't help on any others as that's the only one I use.

3 DOTS  above other bookmarks in chrome  browser 

I use Firefox, I was thinking it would be a windows thing. I have just looked on Firefox, couldnt see anything, so I tried setting a master password. Not sure if that will help.

14 minutes ago, El Cid said:

I use Firefox, I was thinking it would be a windows thing. I have just looked on Firefox, couldnt see anything, so I tried setting a master password. Not sure if that will help.

Options (the cog wheel)>Privacy & Security>Logins & Passwords>Saved logins>'eye' icon will reveal the password.

3 bars in the top right corner > logins and passwords option about halfway down.  then just search the website you need it for... its that easy on firefox

1 hour ago, stimpy said:

3 bars in the top right corner > logins and passwords option about halfway down.  then just search the website you need it for... its that easy on firefox

@stimpyThanks - I'd forgotten the FF sidebar, as I only seem to use it to 'Exit' Firefox.:thumbsup::wink: