Dog Jumping Up

My daughter has a lab puppy now 7 months old. From the start she would jump up and nip at people. The nipping has just about stopped but the jumping up hasn't! Does anybody have any tips? As she's now quite big it can be scary for strangers so she is mainly kept on a lead when out. Weirdly she never does it to her owners but is really bad with me - and it is very annoying - especially when I have to walk home covered in muddy paw prints. Have tried shouting at her, ignoring her and walking backwards away from her. We are now at a standstill - any tips appreciated! Thank you.

We had a dog that did that, turning away, no eye contact did the job (got the tip from Its me or the dog), but it took a bit of time. Maybe have a go at doing that inside before you get covered in paw prints!

My lab is 7 and still does it , like you say not to us but to people coming to the house and strangers on walks  , tried allsorts but just could never stop him doing it he just likes meeting new people .