Swfc V Middlesbrough

well thats the end,which league next season is up in the air of the FA ect,but whatever we do we must rid ourselves of monk and move forward the leeds,westbrom way or my way would be the wolves way,remember they where in D2 when they found there top manager we must do the same,so roll on 20/21 season, my start of 60 years of supporting them and as many others know that includes even worse than this season in many years,plus the great 60s,great 90s and lots of in betweens ,happy days must come back.

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

well thats the end,which league next season is up in the air of the FA ect,but whatever we do we must rid ourselves of monk and move forward the leeds,westbrom way or my way would be the wolves way,remember they where in D2 when they found there top manager we must do the same,so roll on 20/21 season, my start of 60 years of supporting them and as many others know that includes even worse than this season in many years,plus the great 60s,great 90s and lots of in betweens ,happy days must come back.

I’m presuming if it’s a points reduction it will take place from the start of next season.

Itd be really complicated to do it from this one, it affects too many other teams.

11 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Finally over, not sorry to see the back of the second half of this season. See what the case brings and take it from there. Still not sure monk is the answer, Cowley brothers are available but guessing we'd have to pay compo still, they would still be my choice over monk.

Nigel Pearson is (suddenly) available.

Still lives around here, I believe.

He likes a challenge....?

Not looking good for Wednesday at all. 

1 hour ago, RiffRaff said:

Nigel Pearson is (suddenly) available.

Still lives around here, I believe.

He likes a challenge....?

He's said he'd never manage us, doesn't want the hassle etc if it didn't work out.

i dont believe we can now be deducted points for this season now,so we can plan for next season,re-nigel well he loves sheffield and worried about the problems if it didnt work out and his family,but we need a new person in charge 4 wins in the last 23 matches is awfull,so i suggest go out SWFC and get a top man,he will save money in the long run.

The Owls finished one place below Stoke City and they've had an appalling season, I think that puts the tin hat on the season.

I dont know what happened at SWFC at X mas,but they dropped like a stone thereafter,clearly something was done or said that had an effect on the playing staff,becuase after boxing day,the fight just went out of the side,Wednesday have just fell apart since

On 19/07/2020 at 08:46, Grappler said:

Mooks mate, you could do a lot worse than keeping Neil Warnock on for a season or two, he knows how to motivate and get teams playing. 

He splits opinion at SWFC, but I think a substantial number of their fans know, deep down, he would have their team in a top 6 finish, given time.

Boro to win this one, Assombalonga first to score.

Well, at least someone listens to me! 

I'll keep an eye on your team next season Monks, will be interesting to see how NW goes about taking you lot up into the top six. 

On 01/08/2020 at 11:45, Grappler said:

Well, at least someone listens to me! 

I'll keep an eye on your team next season Monks, will be interesting to see how NW goes about taking you lot up into the top six. 

Well m8 lm hoping too need a good season or should l say first few games ...can see it now 1st two games...monks SWFC....Karankas Brum.....