Searching An Old Friend

Does any one know of the were about of Trevor Colley lived on the Lowedges Estate went to Jordonthorpe Secondary  Modern in 1953 and will be about 80 now

Looking for Trevor Colley 

It’s against forum policy to give out other people’s details/ whereabouts without their permission .

Please dont give out anyones private/personal information without their knowledge and consent. However if anyone does know Trevor, they could point him towards the thread.

Thank you.

I too had a  'do not give details'  message.... I am only curious - not grumbling.  So if we want to locate an old friend - pal or whoever...  what would be an accepted method ?    Cheers ...from oscar2157

7 hours ago, oscar2157 said:

I too had a  'do not give details'  message.... I am only curious - not grumbling.  So if we want to locate an old friend - pal or whoever...  what would be an accepted method ?    Cheers ...from oscar2157

The way we suggest to do it is in my post above yours.

Many thanks..   will do....   Cheers and 'Good wishes' too......  from ...>   Oscar2157