Who's the most irritating self-opinionated bore on here

i think its a toss up between teabag and halibut....i was thinking teabag waas nudging in front but halibut keeps coming up on the rails :gag:

Personally I think they are the least boring and self opinionated. That's just my opinion. :hihi:

i think its a toss up between teabag and halibut....i was thinking teabag waas nudging in front but halibut keeps coming up on the rails :gag:

And what is it precisely about my posting that merits such a reaction anlabystreet?

Personally I think they are the least boring and self opinionated. That's just my opinion. :hihi:

Thankyou Titian; your support is very welome!

Oh dear, ere we go......... I wonder how long this thread will last.

what a stupid thread.

it might not be the case but it looks like someone's disagreed with you and now you're starting a thread about them. might not be the case but thats how it looks

makes you look really really really really silly :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Thankyou Titian; your support is very welome!

No thanks needed hun.

silly silly silly thread - mods - get it sorted!

My gosh, both of those are a L O N G way down on my list of boring, irritating self-opinionated forumers! In fact, neither of them would feature at all, come to think about it.

I guess it's horses for courses. My idea of irritating self-opinionated bores is clearly nothing like yours, and doubtless you'd disagree with my list. Sadly, I value a peaceful life too much to name names. :suspect:

:)

Anlabystreet,

This is uncalled for and unacceptable. There is no reason to be abusive - please don't troll like this again.

Closing