Fulham V Sheffield Wednesday

Well, after 40 years following Owls this has got to be my worst season.

the years worst for me were just before big jack came and rescued us,we could of gone into non league if it wasnt for that  top man,big jack helped us stay in existence that is for sure,but it is bad in many ways as we stand now.

Well, a 12 point deduction really would be awful now! 

18 minutes ago, prince al said:

Well, after 40 years following Owls this has got to be my worst season.

Well, if you follow them to away games you can't complain. Scored more goals than ANY team in the division. Pity about the home goals, EVERY team in the division has scored more. Don't know about worst season, weirdest perhaps.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

the years worst for me were just before big jack came and rescued us,we could of gone into non league if it wasnt for that  top man,big jack helped us stay in existence that is for sure,but it is bad in many ways as we stand now.

True.

if we lost 12 points we would be down,even if we won on wednesday,that wouldnt help and it sounds like we are stuck with monk,leeds did what i have always said ,get the best manager,wolves did it as well,they pay you back in other ways,like leeds ,he didnt want to spend,he said i will use what i have and spend a bit,wolves manager said i will get top players on loan and only sign if they get us up,top manager is top priority the sort from there,we had bruce and you saw the difference .

I think you'll find the best manager is across at S2.