Painting The Inside Of A 3 Bed House

Hello fellow forum members.

I am just wondering how much it would be to have a 3 bed room terrace house painted labour only as i am supplying the paint, all the walls throughout the house  which are newly plastered which i understand is not straight forward & glossing the skirting boards but not the doors. So its 3 bedrooms, 2 normal size 12'x12' & 1 box room 10'x8', kitchen with small unity room & a standard 13x13 living room. I am just wanting a rough idea for when a get some quotes in so i will know if the quotes are high or low etc. 

Why not get quotes 1st from professional decorators and then compare.

Blind quotations are a definite no - no. No one worth their salt would price without seeing the job firsthand.

Cheapest not always best, and generally you get a feel for someone, you either trust them or don’t.

hope this helps. 

You're supplying the paint?  Have you bought it already?  Do you have enough?

Most decent tradesmen absolutely hate it when a customer wants to provide the materials, usually because it's the cheapest ****e available and just makes their life harder and the finish poor.