Parents Sticking Up For Yobs!!!

A lot of parents do not care about there kids and that is why you sometimes see 2-3 year olds walking the streets at 7-8pm its awful and parents like that have no right having them when there are people out there desperate to have kids and to look after and treasure them.

Children appear to have become another fashion accessory for parents to have, like the 4X4, designer handbag, hot-tubs etc. Unlike these items they cannot be sold or given away when they become "boring" after 15 minutes. We used to have adverts on at Christmas warning people that a Puppy is for life, not just for Xmas. Perhaps we should have something similar for Children!:rant:

oh my god here we go again havent you lot got a life sitting here debating whinging and slagging people off who you dont even no bore bore bore borebore...........wake up there a world outside

Perhaps I have been too hard in my judgemental approach to Yob children. After all, Mrs Pot has stated that her Pol never hurt anybody, he was simply misunderstood in his actions to start a new life by going back to year zero and killing everybody with a brain would stop him from feeling inferior.:hihi:

i agree there is alot of that on here but also not every child is a thug i never stick up for my child i always get both sides of the story and 9 out of 10 you can bet it some adult who started swearing abusing the youths around here that sets them off.so in a way yes i stick up for my child but in the right sense does not mean i sit on my arse drinking and smoking.could you explain why a parent of a child who is a bit of a rogue is classed in that way it amuses my mind

So the sweet dear things are just walking along, all sweetness and light, when some horrible adult comes up and starts swearing at them and abusing them?

Or does 'bit of a rogue', mean 'bit of a vandalistic, criminal damage merchant'.

The reason parents of these children are classed in this way is because that is what they normally are like.

Usually the only time you see them is when they are in the street shouting the odds, or up at the school threatening the teachers.

So the sweet dear things are just walking along, all sweetness and light, when some horrible adult comes up and starts swearing at them and abusing them?

Or does 'bit of a rogue', mean 'bit of a vandalistic, criminal damage merchant'.

The reason parents of these children are classed in this way is because that is what they normally are like.

Usually the only time you see them is when they are in the street shouting the odds, or up at the school threatening the teachers.

no i didnt say they was total innocent did i ?the kids was playing football on garages actually and doing no harm till some ADULT come out bearing in mind lives 100yards from the garages shouting abuse if they was smashing cars or something id say fine but what is the need to come out in that manner at 6pm at night cause kids are playing football? theres ways of speaking and you find talk to them on a level and they respect you and as a parent of 1 of these sorry to dissapoint you but dont drink never have dont do drugs and am constantley trying to get help to find youth clubs etc for kids so please dont judge everyone because of there kids

OMG iv never heard such rubbish parents to blame it like that kid who walked free from court 4 killing them 3 people no it wernt his fault he set wheelie bin on fire it was his parents where the sense in that derrrrrrrrrrr:loopy:

:hihi:

here here !!!! a few week ago i mentioned youths trashing garages near my familys all i got was abuse and that they was bored and the kids are still at it to this day ring the cops and your in danger of the parents and your windows or car been damaged so to me the parents condone the behavoir and allow it to continue the discipline been just put windows through wont grass on you again.

:hihi: :hihi: Dont you think your overacting here you make out as though parents are some sort of nutters and they might be nice people you are always judgin us and im gettin a bit sick of it but now i laugh at you:hihi: :hihi:

As the parent of three teenaged lads, I am prepared to say that I took full responsibility for any of their misdemeanours. These were VERY few, because I also took full responsibility for their upbringing as well. It was my (and my wife's) task - not the teachers, not the neighbours, not the state's, MINE!! Part of that responsibility was to make sure they knew the boundaries - from day one. There is no youth club where I live, there is no cinema where I live, there are no child-friendly amenities. Boredom was never an issue - as a parent, it was MY responsibility to entertain and stimulate them. Not the council, not the neighbourhood, not the council tax payer. If I thought they should have somewhere to go then it would have been MY responsibility to raise the cash - not expect other council tax payers to chip in for something that is not their responsibility.

Someone is responsible for EVERY crime committed. If the perpetrator is too young to be charged - fined - imprisoned for their behaviour, then the appropriate guardian should be held FULLY responsible. If we allow a savage dog to run around committing mayhem, then as sure as hell we are to blame, and so should we be to blame for OUR kids' behaviour.

It is part of parenthood, but it's a shame that a large proportion of adults don't quite grasp this.

I managed to raise three lads without any hastle or grief, so I tend to get a bit rattled when I hear suggestions about the tax payer/neighbourhood being responsible for every other bugger's kids.

saxon 51. My total admiration to you and your wife. I bet your lads love and respect you and that they are a credit to society.:thumbsup:

so if a bloke in his 40s commits a crime does this mean his (possibly oap)parent should be punished for it, or if deceased maybe desecrate their grave, is this the intention?

Being the most intelligent species with "independant" thought surely we are responsible for our own actions from about 8 when one can think of logical legal ways to earn money/ illegal ways.

so if a bloke in his 40s commits a crime does this mean his (possibly oap)parent should be punished for it, or if deceased maybe desecrate their grave, is this the intention?

Being the most intelligent species with "independant" thought surely we are responsible for our own actions from about 8 when one can think of logical legal ways to earn money/ illegal ways.

in law we don't hold people criminally responsible for their actions until about the age of 15, before that they aren't really capable of fully understanding the implications of some actions. Thus since they aren't adults and are not legally responsible for themselves, it must be their parents who carry the can since they carry the responsibility for everything else in their childs life.

in law we don't hold people criminally responsible for their actions until about the age of 15, before that they aren't really capable of fully understanding the implications of some actions. Thus since they aren't adults and are not legally responsible for themselves, it must be their parents who carry the can since they carry the responsibility for everything else in their childs life.

The words right out of my mouth Cyclone :thumbsup:

...in response to this quote by me:

Someone is responsible for EVERY crime committed. If the perpetrator is too young to be charged - fined - imprisoned for their behaviour, then the appropriate guardian should be held FULLY responsible.