Pubs and Restaurants That Have Re-Opened After Lockdown

nikki-red

This is an information thread. It is NOT to become another discussion about Covid-19.

Thank you.

Message added by nikki-red

Guest makapaka

Has anyone got any recommendations for somewhere they’ve been post-lockdown?

Sheffield Tap on the station has reopened with reduced indoor seating but extra outdoor tables and is table service only so no more queueing at the bar, which i actually prefer.  Still a good range of beers though and wonderful to be able to enjoy a proper pint of Jaipur again after all this time!

I thought it might be an idea to start a thread naming some of the places that are now open again, I know a lot are staying closed and have a takeaway service but you cant beat being waited on and enjoying a nice meal, if you know of any that are open please add them.

Browns is open, had a great meal there last Sunday after having a couple of drinks in the newly refurbished All Bar One. 

11 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

La Vaca at Broomhill is also open.

As are Itchy Pig, Thyme Cafe, Proove and Broomhill Tav 

And The Greystones, Gigi's Cucina, Bulls Head at Ranmoor and Rising Sun (the Nether Green variety) 

I've been to a few,  all  have been positive experiences.

The Stags Head, Nether Edge has plenty of cask/keg on,  you wait at the door to be seated inside or out with plenty of screens etc inside and they do table service.

Two thirds on Abbeydale Road is very well organised and lets you order with an app, couple of casks and plenty of keg.

The Ale House has a good selection on and you order at the bar.

Portland House does table service and everything is also really well organised.

One thing I have noticed is not much in the way of dark beers ie stouts/porters in the places I've been but maybe it's just the time of the year and my timings.

Had table service at the Coach and Horses in dronfield, plenty of outside seating, forms on the table to complete for traceing, no hassle whatsoever! 

Guest makapaka

Thanks.

i can recommend the raven at Walkley - well organised table service, leave your contact  name and number. 

Cafe #9, Nether Edge Rd. 

We went to Vitos in Walkley last week and had a lovely meal. This week we will be going to Grazie in town after drinks at The Crow.

Visited Wortley Arms, seemed well organised, served at table outside but no contact details taken, 3 or 4 cask ales, Bradfield Blonde went down well.