Blades Vs Chelsea

4 hours ago, Grappler said:

What a performance.  The pride of Sheffield showing Chelsea how to play football.

If Chris Wilder and Alan Knill are allowed to build on the foundations they have already put in place, we could be in for an incredible run.

Up The  Blades. 

Don't get carried away Grapps, bear in mind that every team the Blades have beaten this season Have all played well below par.

Excellent win though got to be happy with that.

On 11/07/2020 at 21:40, Ridgewalk said:

Aside from Mousset, who I believe is still probably our best striker, always looks like he's capable, speed and ability with the ball, CWAK, seem to prefer British and Irish lads, not sure Pukki and Hernandez would fit with the laddish ethos of the club. Forgot about Berge who is going to be immense next season.

Osborne is giving Wilder a headache given our best player is not currently in the team.

just need Luke Freeman to get a run of games otherwise he'll probably be on his way. Has to be unluckiest player at the club, seems a nice bloke as well

I'd have him at S6 in a heartbeat.

I can't believe he can't make the team. He's impressed me everytime I've seen him. I asked for him 2 years ago and you Blades told me to 'do one'.

I'm not surprised.