The Conservative Party - Part Two.

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Nothing wrong with what?

A brief idea of your argument would be helpful.

In the meantime  - - -  Do you enjoy being led by idiots?

The bit I emboldened - Uni educated! I don't feel any need to provide an argument as to why politicians who have a University education aren't a bad thing - it's self evident.

Of course I don't like being led by idiots - which is why I found your comment bizarre in the first place.

9 minutes ago, Halibut said:

The bit I emboldened - Uni educated! I don't feel any need to provide an argument as to why politicians who have a University education aren't a bad thing - it's self evident.

Of course I don't like being led by idiots - which is why I found your comment bizarre in the first place.

People without an argument usually don't find the need to provide one.

I didn't say that Uni education was a bad thing but it isn't bathing recent prime ministers in a very good light as it seems to be that idiot follows idiot and same again.

The only thing self evident about our present government is the mess they have made of the job right from the beginning of Covid-19 reaching our shores.

This still continues now which is why you are,  I'm afraid being led by idiots.

This fact being more bizarre than my comment.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I didn't say that Uni education was a bad thing

The context strongly suggested it though.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

The context strongly suggested it though.

We just need a Government with some plain old common sense.

This constant boasting when their is nothing at all to boast about is Trump's  favourite pastime.

I would have thought Boris had more intelligence but apparently not.

We are constantly the worst in Europe and they are not exactly brilliant.

When is everyone going to open their eyes and see what a disaster this is?

10 hours ago, RJRB said:

Yep.

Kind of stinks doesn’t it

Look, it's not Liz's fault, she checked their EBay feedback and it was very good.

On 07/08/2020 at 21:47, tinfoilhat said:

Look, it's not Liz's fault, she checked their EBay feedback and it was very good.

LOL- we’re stuck with this lot though ‘til the next election and then Richie Loads a Money Sunak will be up for PM and another Tory government will prevail

6 hours ago, catmiss said:

LOL- we’re stuck with this lot though ‘til the next election and then Richie Loads a Money Sunak will be up for PM and another Tory government will prevail

It's Rishi.

It seems that the front line Ministers are keeping the lowest profile possible at the moment.

Johnson,Gove,Raab,Patel,Hancock,Shapps all taking a breather whilst Gavin Williamson takes the latest flak.

I don’t think that I have ever seen a less united and less mutually supportive collection ever before.

If they do retain power for the next 3 years are there any talented up and comers to replace them.

I hope so.

Only Cummings knows.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

It seems that the front line Ministers are keeping the lowest profile possible at the moment.

Johnson,Gove,Raab,Patel,Hancock,Shapps all taking a breather whilst Gavin Williamson takes the latest flak.

I don’t think that I have ever seen a less united and less mutually supportive collection ever before.

If they do retain power for the next 3 years are there any talented up and comers to replace them.

I hope so.

Only Cummings knows.

They're all as handy as a crack in a glass eye.

Williamson bows to the inevitable and loses all credibility along the way.

Its getting to be a recurring theme for this Government.

No doubt the Brexit planning is getting more robust by the day in the background.

26 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Williamson bows to the inevitable and loses all credibility along the way.

Its getting to be a recurring theme for this Government.

No doubt the Brexit planning is getting more robust by the day in the background.

Loses all credibility? He didn't have any to start with, I wonder why he didn't tell them all "to shut up and go away"...?

5 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Loses all credibility? He didn't have any to start with, I wonder why he didn't tell them all "to shut up and go away"...?

Williamson reminds me of Harry Enfield's "Tim Nice But Dim".