The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Mogg, Dorries and Patel have let it be known that they are staying.

How telling 

Coffey, Gove, Kwarteng and a surprising numbers of others have pledged allegiance to Johnson.

Nadhim Zahawi has gone to ground, yet to declare his hand.

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Mr Brexit Farage doesnt agree with our Westy, lol

Farage lecturing on standards in public life and honesty is breathtaking.

Hardly surprising that it's broadcast on GB News, no other self respecting media outlet would have him on their channel.

24 minutes ago, sibon said:

That is far too lovely a song to be anywhere near this clown car.

Guest sibon
Just now, Hecate said:

That is far too lovely a song to be anywhere near this clown car.

I saw Elvis do it twice a couple of weeks ago. You are correct, it is far too beautiful a song for them. 

31 minutes ago, altus said:

The Tories move on from 'operation save big dog' to operation 'long walk to the vets'.

More seriously, the 1922 committee will have to change the rules, which it can do whenever it wants, to allow another vote of no confidence sooner than a year after the last one.

Well, it is part of the Tory party

One of The Chinless has said "The Conservative party has always been the party of integrity and honour" 😆😆😆

Edited by Delbow

18 minutes ago, sibon said:

They keep on coming… or rather, going:

https://metro.co.uk/video/tory-vice-chair-bim-afolami-resigns-live-air-2723511/?ito=vjs-link

Danny Wallace has cruelly suggested that he resigned live on Talk TV so that nobody would find out about it😁

and Andrew Murrison has resigned as Boris Johnson's trade envoy to Morocco.

its like rats from a stinking...sorry i meant sinking ship.

21 minutes ago, sibon said:

They keep on coming… or rather, going:

https://metro.co.uk/video/tory-vice-chair-bim-afolami-resigns-live-air-2723511/?ito=vjs-link

Danny Wallace has cruelly suggested that he resigned live on Talk TV so that nobody would find out about it😁

😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well, it is part of the Tory party

One of The Chinless has said "The Conservative party has always been the party of integrity and honour" 😆😆😆

Really :wow: - a long time ago just maybe. In fact integrity was one of the key words that Johnson wanted to get rid of in the new Ministerial Code because he knows he lacks it.

It's also the party that's utterly ruthless in its pursuit of power and keeping hold of it. Which is bad news for Johnson.

If they do have a new leader, it can't credibly come from inside the cabinet, they've all had their hands dipped in the blood of the last 2 and half years with Johnson. They'd be better off with a back bencher. 

This is really damaging for the Tory Party to have picked a dud - who they knew to be amoral, incompetent and untrustworthy - but recommended him to the country, and it's all gone sour. Hopefully the country will not forgive them, and the shytalk right wing gutter press who campaigned for Johnson, for a very long time.

Edited by Mister M

I'm feeling lonely on here tonight , wonder where my Tory bredren  are ?

Just now, hackey lad said:

I'm feeling lonely on here tonight , wonder where my Tory bredren  are ?

Well that's a good question Hacks.

At least your honest and admit that your a Tory, when there are others who are 'shy Tories' who won't admit who they are, and fight for what they believe in. 

The others...I don't know, perhaps they're drowning their sorrows. 

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well that's a good question Hacks.

At least your honest and admit that your a Tory, when there are others who are 'shy Tories' who won't admit who they are, and fight for what they believe in. 

The others...I don't know, perhaps they're drowning their sorrows. 

I'm off soon but not hiding , promised the other half  we would watch a film . Will clock in later